13

Head over heels ?

Well if there was a point of no return for Jeno he didn't knew if he already had passed it but he knew for sure that if he'd take Ten's advice there would be no way back so he had told himself to never think about Jaemin in this way. In any sexual, romantical or physical way because he was convinced he would lose his mind with that. However it was easier said than done cause his mind seemed to get obsessed with Jaemin. He just couldn't stop thinking about him. He was drunk by his scent when they were in the same room, his eyes were drawn to him and his mind couldn't stop circling. even when they were apart. When he was spending his time with the other members, the only peace he found was when he watched series or tv.

And he hated it. He hated how he noticed that he was slowly but steadily sinking deeper in a place of non platonic liking for the younger. Why ? He asked himself as if there was an answer to whom you like. He remembered Ten's words about not being able to choose.

Liking somebody comes from the depths of one's psyche and soul. Dark and dangerous even if it was something beautiful and sweet.

Jeno had started writing small texts or lyrics you could say to stop his thoughts from raging, to stop feeling so helpless and lost in his feelings. Torn between wanting to rip his heart out to stop it from beating so fast next to Jaemin and wanting to accept his feelings and making the best of it. The thought had crossed his mind that he could simply enjoy it, but he just couldn't bring himself to not feel unbelievably stressed about it and the only person (ironically) who could soothe his stress was Jaemin himself.

So jeno was absolutely lost.

"Good yes, a freaking trip is the last thing I need" Jaemin came into his room looking disappointed as he yeeted himself on his bed. Jeno looked up from his phone where he was playing hungry shark on.

"What's up?" he asked, eying the black hairs from across the room.

Jaemin huffed "They are planning a trip for the next four days, with our manager, they wanna go to the beachside and film 'fun videos' and stuff" he looked annoyed Jeno raised an eyebrow. "What's the problem? no schedule, just a little goofing around at the beach..." Jeno's thoughts trailed; he didn't know about this before but it sounded fun. "Yeah but the cameras" Jaemin groaned and let his head plop onto the caution of his bed

Jeno still didn't understand, sure cameras were annoying and made everything feel more forced but they were already used to it. As if Jaemin knew what he was thinking he sat up and waved his hand in a negative manner. "Ya Yeah I know that it's no big deal I just ... I just don't want to. I would find good use if we had more time for practicing" Jeno shot him an intense look and Jaemin seemed to be shook. "I can help you with that" Jeno said without thinking. Gosh he was so stupid. Private dance lessons. That would get funny.

Jaemin nodded his head. "Yeah if it's not a burden for you to practice with me" He shrugged a little unsure. Jeno just mumblet a "No problem I'd like to help you" And with that Jaemin awkwardly relaxes as if he was befriending the thought of going on the trip Jeno didn't know he was smiling to himself before he saw Jaemin glance at him and grin back with raised brows.