10

Morning

Maybe that hadn't been the brightest idea ever cause whatever magical force there was watchig overthe human race, it certainly hated Jeno because why the fuck was he having wet dream while his friend was sleeping next to him. Jeno woke up , skin incredibly hot and mind soggy from sleep. His senses were so overbearingly sensitive and due to that, he felt like Jaemin's scent was everywhere. Everything smelt like him, it was driving him insane and he couldn't even remember what his dream was about all he knew was, that he has a big problem now.

He sat up looking down at Jaemin next to him. Luckily the younger was facing the wall, and still sleeping.

It wasn't exactly new for Jeno to have a dream of this kind but it was the worst timing possible. He prayed to god that Jaemin wouldn't wake up. Usually he just jerked off when he was alone from time to time to release himself or in the shower when he was desperate. He quickly shot a gaze at Jaemin still sleeping but as he stirred Jeno bit his lip.

"goddamn please don't wake up" he mumbled while standing up heading straight to the bathroom and locking the door. He shakily exhaled and stepped into the shower not noting that he had no spare clothes with him. He turned on the shower and started.

When he finished he felt a lot better. Stepping out of the shower he dried his hair and put a towel around his waist. He stepped out of the bathroom hoping Jaemin was still asleep. Well he wasn't, he was sitting up in Jenos bed looking like he just woke up and looked at Jeno when he stepped out of the shower.

"You showered?"

"Hm" Jeno made "obviously" he faced Jaemin while going to his closet to get some new clothes. Jaemin smiled slightly and stretched his arms over his head like a little cat.

He hurried to the bathroom again to dress up and head to Jaemin again. He plopped himself next to the sleepy boy who had his eyes closed again while still sitting up. Jeno poked his ribs and Jaemin squirmed and opened his eyes.

"You" he said drawing out the -ou sound. His eyes were glowing in the soft morning sun, his hair was messy and slips plumb from sleeping. He was incredible. Jeno grinned and poked him again over and over until Jaemin let himself fall back again. "No nonono don't fall asleep again tired boy" he said, still poking his side. Jaemin tried to poke back but he couldn't since he was laying. Jeno laughed at him. They were both smiling brightly and Jeno was happy that Jaemin was feeling better again. He grabbed Jaemins arm and pulled him up. Jaemin pouted cutely at that and looked at Jeno with big eyes. Jeno was a lucky man. So many fans would kill for this sight. "don't be pouty, baby" fuck. why the fuck? Jaemin's eyes widened and he laughed slightly. Jeno tried to look collected but he had no idea why he had just said that. "Okay I won't" Jaemin responded to him making Jeno grin cheekily.

"Iro- n hase-" The door oped suddently and a loud "Yoooooo" was heard "WHat the fUck" Chenle looked at Jeno and Jaemin on the bed and blinked in shock.

"What ? not allowed to share a bed?" Jeno asked a little annoyed that his small little bubble with Jaemin had bursted.

"Didn't you have a date yesterday?" he eyed Jaemin "Yeah but I think we don't fit together well enough" Jaemin said. Chenle raised his eyebrows "Right- you need somebody who knows you well enough and that's Jeno" he giggled and Jamin answered with a pout Jeno stood up and punched Chenle with a pillow.

"I'm joking, I'm joking but for real Jaemin... you need someone hotter than him. I mean he's good looking but you need someone who looks intimidating and sexy and also like a cute puppy whereas you look charming and beautiful" Chenle rambled, standing in the doorway. "thanks" Jaemin said, unsure what to do with this information. Jeno agreed with Chenle that he and somebody badass would look absolutely stunning. Someone like him. Nah- nah. "Anyways, are you guys ready for a meal at Ssam ?"

That was when Jeno realized that it was already 11:30 am and they would go eat with their manager at 1pm. "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that" Jaemin said at the same moment as Jeno. "Alright imma leave you guys alone make sure to not be late and stuff. '' Chenle said while walking backwards out the door while closing it. Jeno had the weird feeling that he was doing it on purpose. Jaemin looked at him and rolled his eyes with a sigh.

uhhhhhh

spicey...