25

The Tower, The Devil, The Lovers

.

.

.

Jeno had really really convinced his mind that he was lucky that he and Jaemin had given this whole thing a pass, that they brushed over it and that they'd just ignored it. Jeno was determined to just forget about his feelings, forget about this situation and about everything that was non friendly between them.

But everybody who ever had romantic feelings for someone knows, that it is ist quite hard to ignore, wait for them to subside or lock them away, especially if you made out with that person. And especially if the person was  close to you like 24/7. There was a war in Jenos head a war between "god damnit just forget everything and move on" and "Why the fuck did he asked me to kiss him, I should just go for it" and it drove him insane. So he was stuck in an unmovable position of tension and touches between them while he tried to control the situation.

Sometimes it was okay and the stress of performing and touring cleaned his mind but sometimes Jaemin seemed like an innocent devil on his way to snatch his soul.

He was out of breath, his muscles sore and sweat was glistening on his forehead, Jeno sat down on one of the seats of the dressing room, they had had an amazing concert with much blood sweat and tears. Jaemin came into the room, hurriedly and also out of breath. His steps unevenly, probably from exhaustion " Good jod" he panted to Jeno and gave him a thumbs up looking like he was about to collapse, Jeno made a hand movement gesturing to his seat and Jaemin followed, collapsing onto his lab facing Jeno. They were probably both either too stupid or something else to notice the strange position they were in but Jeno would in no shape or form protest. He knew that there was barely a thing Jaemin could, do that he would protest against.

"You did a great job too" Jeno said looking at the man sitting on his lap,Jaemin had buried his face in Jenos neck. "You were amazing" it slipt past Jenos lips without a thought and he caressed Jaemins back. "You too" he mumbled, sitting up straight again facing Jeno. He had his legs on either side of Jenos legs, holding onto Jenos shoulders for support.

"Wait a sec" he mumbled barely audibly and he reached for something above Jenos head sitting up straight. The problem was that his stomach was right in front of Jenos face, the skin slightly exposed due to the sensual stage outfit, and it was only centimeters away from his face. Jeno knew that he was searching something from the shelf above them but Jeno didn't care, his hands found the side of Jaemins body, he heard the younger gasp a little but Jaemins hands didn't stop rustling for whatever he was trying to find. Jeno curiously looked up at Jaemin although he could see much other than his upper body, but it felt good holding Jaemin in his hands like this. It gave him some sense of power he wouldn't wanna think about unless he wanted to get his head all dizzy and hot.

"Jaemininie'' he asked, low, his lips way too close to jaemins stomach "what are you searching for?" his lips touched his skin just as light as a feather after the last word. "I'm searching for a crown for you" Jaemin said, trying his best to sound unaffected but as Jeno placed an open mouthed kiss on his sensitive skin he couldn't contain a breathy moan. Oh how heavenly, Jeno's favorite sound, from the most beautiful person in the world right on top of him. It felt like playing with fire. "You don't need to do that, I already have beauty on top of me" he said, grabbing Jaemin's waist a little stronger. For a few moments, nothing happened, the air was thick like honey and sweet and full of mindless want. It was almost poetical how Jaemin could turn his morals upside down, how egotistical he was in the face of love suddenly.

Then, slowly, Jaemin let himself sink down onto Jenos lap again, his face was unreadable, but his eyes were glazed in a way that could mean "I don't care anymore just take me". His hands had landed on Jenos shoulders while Jenos hands were still on Jaemins' sides. Like this was meant to be. Jeno raised one eyebrow like he was amused, feeling like he was in control, Jaemin was too overwhelmed.