26

An angel in my bed

They had sex a few times as well. One time after a concert when Jaemin was beating himself up over the performance he felt like he had messed up. He originally just wanted to cuddle him but They had been so close suddenly and he couldn't take himself back from kissing Jaemin and there they went. It was a little stupid if you thought about it but Jeno wanted to change nothing about it. Then one time after a Vlife when Jaemin had been particularly clingy. He had just sad down on Jenos lap as everybody was gone from their room. And Jeno had massaged his back until he slumped back with Jaemin atop of him and suddenly they were horny. Jaemin had whispered "isn't this a really stupid idea?" inbetween delicious kisses of soft lips. Jeno had agreed but kissed him nevertheless. "I like this stupid idea" he had said.

Jenos brain was hazy; he could just see how Jaemin pulled the shirt over his head, his bleached hair was ruffled, he knelt atop of Jeno. "god damn" Jeno breathed, he really didn't know what he had done to deserve this. Jaemin was so beautiful and manly, well built, and pretty and soft. He sank down to Jeno shirtless, connecting their lips. "want me to ride you?" he whispered, barely audible. A shudder rushed over him, he nodded breathlessly.

Jaemin smirked way too attractive. as he unbuttoned Jeno's shirt as well as his pants and Jeno's pants. Jeno helped him out. And so he found himself laying there with Jaemin atop of him, they were both naked and Jaemin insisted on losing himself up, without Jenos help. Wich was like torture watching the blond shakily hold himself up as he inserted one and slowly more fingers in his hole Jeno reached up but Jaemin just swatted his hands away making a show of, taking devilishly long and making slow deep thrust with his own fingers. His erection stood prettily against his smooth stomach and precum was already glistening at the top. Jeno once again tried to reach for Jaemin but he again put his hands away with his free hands. "I might have to tie you up if you don't keep your hands to yourself"

Jeno felt a rush in his body although he never thought about it, it turned him on, but it was pretty hard to watch the beauty atop of him without being able to touch him. Then finally Jaemin was stretched enough and he let himself plop onto Jenos leg from exhaustion. He breathed heavily then turned his face to Jeno, lifted himself up, grabbed his arching hard dick and sank down on it. At first it was uncomfortable for Jaemin but as soon as he shifted it hit a sweet spot. He sank fully down taking all of Jeno in and Jeno believed in religion, fate and higher forces again cause, damn this was just heavenly. He didn't even have to do anything; he could just watch his angel grind on him, gasping, seemingly losing his mind while his hole stretched around him so wonderfully.

Jeno was thrusting up a little. He couldn't help it but the way Jaemin moved his hips to his own liking, fulfilling his own pleasure, body moving like silk chest broad eyebrows scrunched up. He was the most beautiful person on earth and Jeno had thought this before but it just kept popping up in his mind. Jeno decided to fuck Jaemins rules and grab his hips to steady him as he was meeting Jaemins movements wit his own upwards motion. His grip leading Jaemin shoving him forward and backwards all in the heat of chasing their own pleasure. greedily. Hungrily. Jaemins movements went sloppier the harder Jeno trusted upwards it was like he was getting his conscious thinking, fucked out of his body but he just moaned and sighed in pleasure. He sure as hell was going to have trouble walking the next day but Jeno didn't care as his grip on the younger tightened and he trusted deeper and deeper. There was no thinking, no thought just the ecstasy of chasing primal bodily functions. "Fuck I'm gonna come..." Jeno moaned Jaemin tensed a bit at that but his thinking was clearly set back as Jeno continued to hit his spot harder and harder. Jaemin clenched around him and that was all he needed to know the blond was also close. Jaemin sank down to Jeno causing the angle to differ and they both came riding out their high with a few more thrust.

Jeno mentally apologized for coming inside him but he really did not have the strength to pull out right now, but regardless of that Jaemin seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.

They cleaned up and Jaemin showered while Jeno sobered up sitting on the hotelbed, in witch they had done a lifestream and fucked shortly afterwards. Jeno could have laughed at that but he just felt too overwhelmed. Neither of them ever talked about their strange situation so Jeno really didn't know what to think. He knew that he had to talk to Jaemin. He had to tell him about his feelings. He had to make clear that this was not just a convenient friend with benefits, situation to him. and most of all he needed to know what the fuck Jaemin was thinking.

Probably for him it was just shallow, just a confusing, exciting, weird mistake they were making. repeatedly. Or, Jaemin could be having feelings for him too. But that was quite unrealistic. Wasn't it? He let out a frustrated sigh. It was not that unrealistic but Jeno just had the feeling that that was probably not the case.

"'You're asleep?" He heard some time later as he had lain down, Jaemin stood there with damp hair and pajamas. Jeno was in fact not asleep, he tried to understand himself, or anything. "I'm not" he mumbled, his eyes slightly open.

He opened his eyes completely, shuffled a little under the white covers and sat up lazily to look at Jaemin. "Are you okay?" he asked, the question could be implying a lot of things.

Jaemin nodded, one could have read a novel in the expression of his eyes, some might read an I love you and something deep and painful and Jeno thought that maybe he was just tired and his brain just played tricks on him. But nevertheless his heart made a little painful jump.

"Come let's sleep" he mumbled, trying so; so hard to keep it all in. Keep an universe of feelings to himself, trying to contain all the questions, the chaos, the longing under his thin skin. It felt like he was not allowed to let it all out, to seek clarity, their situation was too good for it. It could break everything down. But on the other side, his love was bleeding out of his heart. It broke him how he couldn't call him his. How he was so close to him, but at the same time so far away.

He couldn't find a middle way, couldn't act like he felt without breaking down. His mind was spinning and confusion seemed to be a word to clear for what was inside of him.

The way Jaemin laid in his arms as if he was everything good.

The next day Jeno woke up and it felt a little as if he had forgotten something. But as he opened his eyes and saw Jaemin next to him. Sleeping peacefully, blond hair falling in his face, and everything just made sense.

In a state of mind which was neither happy nor sad he knew it. Everything else just didn't matter anymore. Anyone else didn't matter anymore. Past, Present and Future completely and utterly unimportant. He knew it as if he knew that the morning sky was pink and blue. He knew it as if it was as certain as the wind caressing the curtains. He just loved him. There was nothing he could do. It just was a fact. Just there this feeling lying in his chest. Deep and big, just there. Sitting like a big cat, unmoving. It hurt a bit.

The fuck I'mma do now? Jeno thought.

Were almost finished... one chapter to go

Hmmmmm WhAt MiGhT hAPpEn ?

hihijijihihi