25. not even one day (explicit scene)

Jungkook hurriedly drove towards his office building, cause if went to his house it would remind him of his baby, and he didn't want that, so wanted himself to be busy at work. Which results in stress more.

As usual, he was firing his words on his employees, yes he is too sincere towards his work, he hates things which are not according to it, and which only happened some hours ago, he was not in his sense of all

On the other side

Same with tae, he was also restless, he couldn't digest his discussion only, and really wants to run towards his husband and tell me, let's go home, our home but no, he kept himself busy in all things which won't let him remember his kookie!

"Tae, come back from your thoughts, and tell me clearly" yoongi sternly asked while both brothers were seated in his room, no one is there just them..

Tae took a long deep breath, before he even spoke, he was sweating badly, while yoongi who immediately hugged him and said some soothing words in his ears "it's okay, he is not here" tae shake his head as no, he buried his head in his neck he sniffer, he was crying mess, he don't wants to remember his horrible past, which is just dark to him, traumatized him all night, ruin his sleep, took his peace away, is none other than his father, his mother, his own uncle, he couldn't digest the fact his parents were murderer

"hyung, they shot jenna aunty infront of my eyes, and told me to hide, and never to come back, what does that mean? Why?" Yoongi caresses his back, and pulled out of hugg and wipes his little brother's tears.

"You were brave enough minutes ago, see, that man following us will never do now, your uncle, now please don't cry and tell me clearly why Appa was included in this, i knew Your appa nd uncle and my Appa were business partner, exactly what happened that they had to kill aunt jennA?"

"I remember only that, aunt jenna came to our house, and she started to yell out for my appa's name, and there Your and my Appa came, both understood the matter as they don't know what to do, but I was there, eyeing this, i was only five, just five, can you imagine hyung, only that day, everything happened, i loose my parents, you loose your appa, that uncle following us everywhere, you saved my life many times that day, I can't afford to loose more of my family hyung, and you know what, i disgust calling them my parents, they were just monsters in human body, please forgive me, i hid everything from you, but i don't want you also hate your appa, please" yoongi was shedding tears after long time infront of his little brother. But he couldn't control right now, he knows his taehyung survive too much, but it was literally hell of hell.

Yoongi let him lay on his bed and pull over blanket on both of them
"Hyung, please, don't let me and jungkook separate, we are nothing without EO, please" his eyes was flowing buckets of tears.

Yoongi who was constantly wiping them off, even though they were still floating. "Don't cry, and i won't separate you both, now take a rest"

.

.

.

"Hyung, can you please tell me, is Taehyung really fine?" Jungkook asked through call to Namjoon who was trying not to laugh listening his soft voice

"Yes my boy! He is fine, taking rest, and i know, you are working too much just to distract yourself, so you better get yourself free at office hours ends hmm?" Jungkook directly cut the call, when he heard his baby is fine and that's only he wanted, what else?

It was 5pm, he was being restless, he tried to call tae, but he remembers his words, he will wait for his baby flower. Hours has spent

Still no response from his baby flower, please someone tell him, he asked him to wait, what is he expecting?