Chapter Twenty : Secrets

Sukuna paces back and forth, his pheromones highly distressed. He cannot be exact with how long Megumi has been with that scientist but he is certain he should've been back already if things were alright. That only leads him to come to the worst scenarios, going over in his head if there is something he had done wrong to cause Megumi's body to react like that. Did he demand too much from him sexually? He once again isn't the right one to say what's normal but he assumes it only made sense. They're both young, healthy, and as an alpha with an omega he cares for, it only makes sense he'd want to pleasure him.

    "I'm worried." Tsumiki hugs her knees to her chest, her eyes puffy from crying. She was frightened and startled when Sukuna suddenly exited the bedroom with her nearly unconscious little brother who looked as though he had a severe fever. She began to wonder if him aiding Shoko with her work was more taxing than they had anticipated.

     "I told you guys not to trust that woman." Satoru directs a cold look towards Sukuna. He's furious but at the same time, he's full of shame for his distasteful behavior when Megumi announced his relationship with Sukuna. It hurt, for some reason that Satoru still hasn't comprehended, that Megumi wanted to change himself and become faithful to someone and would then leave Satoru in the past. In the trash like the rest of his dirty secrets.

"It's Megumi's decision." Sukuna argues, tone deeper than usual due to vexation.

    "Clearly he's not good at making decisions." Satoru scoffs, crossing his arms.

      "I trust his judgement." Tsumiki holds her knees tighter to her chest. "He wouldn't put any of us at risk."

      "Maybe not but he has no problem putting himself at risk it seems." Suguru comments out loud though he had intended it to only be a thought. The door opens, Megumi entering with a fatigued expression but the flush on his face seems more mellowed out. He appears all frazzled and a bit disheveled.

     "Megumi! Are you okay?!" His sister jumps up from her seated position, rushing towards him. She places her hand onto his upper arm, face contorted with distress.

   "I'm alright, Miki. Sorry to um, worry you all, I guess. It's not a big deal, really. I'm tired so uh, I'm gonna go to bed... I guess. Um, goodnight." Megumi forces a smile, redness all around his eyes from both his tears and exhaustion. Sukuna's eyebrow twitches, disbelieving Megumi's words. He follows obediently behind him, watching as Megumi gets more comfortable.

  Sukuna gets into the bed–or nest, depending who you ask– and hovers over him. He presses on his abdomen, crimson eyes questioning.

    "She just said because she's extracting pheromones, I went into a feverish state because of the decline. I'll need your pheromones often, if that's... I mean... that's fine right?" Megumi wraps his slender arms around Sukuna's neck, that same false smile on his face with those exhausted eyes.

   Sukuna closes his eyes, nuzzling against the omega's cheek. He releases pheromones leisurely, pressing his body against Megumi's. "Ngh, careful." Megumi whimpers, grabbing onto Sukuna's hand pressing painfully on his abdomen. "That hurts, I don't feel so well right now so just be gentle with me."

     "Megumi..." Sukuna murmurs, sliding his hand up.

      "Hm?" Megumi closes his eyes, butterflies in his abdomen from Sukuna's explorative touch.

     "Megumi... Megumi..." Sukuna growls, squeezing Megumi's chest. The omega beneath him moans softly, heartbeat quickening. He rubs the pad of his thumb over the omega's pink nipple, pinching it before groping the entirety of the flesh there before sliding up to his throat. He squeezes, startling Megumi.