❥ AlanJeff [Matched]

Matchmaking them 😱 side couple CharlieBabe.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Alan has been single for a long time. His now at the age of 35 and obviously still very much single but not mingling.

Babe has had enough seeing his big bro being single and wanted to match make him with someone but who is the someone would be the question. Babe decided to then ask his boyfriend for help after Charlie was done with practice.

"P'Alan. How would you like me to match make you with someone I know!" Babe said to taunt Alan.

"You can try your luck." Alan sarcastically replied.

Way and Pete who were also at the garage burst out laughing at Babe who got a shock. Babe rolled his eyes and ran to Charlie to start setting up a date for Alan.

"Hey Charlie. I need to ask you something and its for P'Alan." Babe started talking to his boyfriend as he walked in to the garage all sweaty.

"Yes darling whats up with P'Alan?" Charlie asked.

"Let's set him up with your brother. Since their both single, bet they look cute together." Babe stated.

"Sure." Charlie lovingly replied.

After Charlie agreed to it, he texted Jeff about being set up on a date and surprisingly, his little brother said yes to his request.

Alan saw the couple together and went to Charlie and Babe to ask them about what their doing.

"Oh so you are being serious about setting me up on a date huh." Alan blurted.

Charlie laughed and nodded his head.

"Khrab Phi. My brother Jeff 15 years younger then you but you both have my blessing once you guys start dating." Charlie laughed as he told Alan about Jeff.

"Urr okok tell me the your brother's number. I will message him and ask him out for a date." Alan immediately said.

"Khrab." Charlie saluted Alan.

< Date Day >

Alan woke up early in the morning knowing that it is his date with Charlie's little brother. It has been 3 days since the boys set him up on this what they called match making just so he and Jeff would not be single anymore. As Babe said "I am so tired of seeing Phi single and Charlie and I are concerned."

Throughout the 3 days, Charlie had given him Jeff's number and the both of them had been communicating a lot and they also did clicked quite quickly. Well Alan assumes that despite Jeff's dry ass replies.

Ai'nhu Jeff

Uncle Alan: Morning ai nhu

Ai'nhu Jeff: khrab.

'Wow... what a boring reply again.' Alan thought. This is going to be hard trying to soften this boys heart.

Alan then proceeded to get ready and have some breakfast before meeting up with Jeff.

[Jeff side of life]