🍾 The last race

As the series is coming to an end, I wanted to write my own vision of when the kids would take over their parents. This fanfic is not ending yet its only the start as there is many ideas that I have.
*************************************************

The journey continues and the time for the parents to step down soon. Their kids would rise to fame just like them and they will watch from afar as their pride and joy continue their lives.

It was Babe, Charlie and Kim's last race. As for Way he had stepped down before their last season. After the final race, they will be passing the bait to their kids as they take over their role in the racing industry. Everyone was gathered up in the garage preparing for the adults last race, buzzing of chatters can be heard as the kids gave their parents encouragement.

Charlie: Love it's finally time. We have to go.

Babe: Ok ok.

Ben: Goodluck Pa! Ma! You can do it!

And as for Cosmo, Jay and Jade they were cheering for their parents waving at them.
[The other twins were not around]

Kay looked at his dad and gave him a hug.

Kay: Goodluck papa and enjoy your last race.

Kim smiled at his son and told him he would make this the last and best race he had ever done in his life.

Everyone on the pit for the last time. Every X-Hunter cheering for them as they went to their cars. It has been a fun 20+ years in total and it was time to end it with a bang.

As the lights started flashing and at the last count, they began with a good start. They raced one behind another, all 3 securing top 3 podium. Never have any of them fallen back. Racing like there is no tomorrow, reaching the end Charlie and Babe were tied up next to each other.

The finish line was closing up as Charlie sped forward, for once someone had beaten the King of the Hallows. Charlie happily cheered and turned to his side seeing the proud face of his husband. As for Kim he came in third, all of them as the top 3.

Babe left his car and went to Charlie attacking him with a big hug and a kiss. All the team members then teased them and celebrated their last race plus their top 3 podium.

Ben and Cosmo had gotten their fathers gift and flowers and Kay had gotten Kim his favourite food as his gifts.

Alan: Tomorrow, we will have a press conference to show the world the kids that would be taking over my four talented racers.

Everyone nodded. They were happy for their kids and is awaiting to see their performance on the pit like how their kids were always excited to see their parents race.

As night hit, it was full of joy and happiness. They were all at Alan's house partying and celebrating the last day of the adults racing while welcoming the kids into the proper world of racing.

Eventually everyone slept at Alan's house having to go early tomorrow to prepare for the conference.

The next thing you know, all the 15 kids were sat together in front of many other people who were taking pictures and asking questions.

Question like who is going to be the main 3 racers or how the gang came together.
[Main 3 racers: Kay, Pran and Ben]

It was a long day for them but after their parents passed over their bait to their kids, they were officially announced as the new senior team drivers.

As years go by, the kids led the team to more victories. Not just the main 3 but half of them did. Their parents were proud of them, especially Babe and his son Ben was named prince of the hallows. Babe had always knew Ben was more like him then Charlie.

The success of the pit kids brought more fame to the team and as time go by, the new generation has entered and every ritual that the old team did was done to them too. X-Hunter continued to grow in many years and became more well known especially for their racers.

-End-
Short and sweet for the final ep of Pit Babe. But but but this one shot is not finished just yet. I have many more ideas and chapters to come please do look forward to it.

Love ya 🤍.