Chapter Eleven.

I can't help but think of how badly I feel for those in the higher districts. I had to wait about forty-five minutes, not including the required fifteen minutes I had to spend in my training session. That's about an hour. As conflict of interest, all tributes are required to remain in the dining room of the Training Center until their scheduled time. They can't leave until they're done training, and after their session they cannot return to the dining room as the Gamemakers do not want the other tributes to know what goes on in these privatized session.

Fifteen minutes per tribute, which means that Katniss - who was the last tribute to go - had to sit in the dining room as all the other tributes filed out one by one for six hours. I once again sit in the living area of District Four, avoiding Brutus.

I lay my head on Finnick's lap, Mags seated in an armchair next to the couch. Annie Cresta's mental state allowed the Capitol to leave her out of this year's mentoring, which let another Victor - Rhindan, the boy who won the 73rd - be the sole Mentor for the District Four tributes. He didn't seem to have an issue with me being around all the time, which is good considering I wouldn't stop being here even if he did. We watch intently as the scores for the tributes come across the screen.

Cashmere Nicholo
District One
Victor of the 64th Hunger Games
Score - 9

Gloss Nicholo
District One
Victor of the 63rd Hunger Games
Score - 10

Brutus Gunn
District Two
Victor of the 47th Hunger Games
Score - 10

Wiress Plummer
District Three
Victor of the 49th Hunger Games
Score - 3

Beetee LaTier
District Three
Victor of the 39th Hunger Games
Score - 6

"They skipped me," I question, sitting up from where I lay. "They showed Brutus and went straight to District Three. What the hell?" While I didn't think I got a particularly good score due to my antics, I have never seen them completely skip over a tribute. I grew up in District Two, where watching The Hunger Games is almost mandatory, viewed in Kindergarten classes. Never once have they skipped a tribute's training score.

Mags Flanagan
District Four
Victor of the 11th Hunger Games
Score - 3

Finnick Odair
District Four
Victor of the 65th Hunger Games
Score - 11

"All I did was tie a couple knots," Finnick scoffs, rolling his eyes at his exceptionally high score. "It looks like I know who the Capitol wants to win." They skip me, and give Finnick an eleven. What is Snow's goal?

Paula Hyde
District Five
Victor of the 57th Hunger Games
Score - 5

Surge Plant
District Five
Victor of the 48th Hunger Games
Score - 3

Eliza Track
District Six
Victor of the 58th Hunger Games
Score - 2

Justin Port
District Six
Victor of the 66th Hunger Games
Score - 2

Johanna Mason
District Seven
Victor of the 71st Hunger Games
Score - 7

Blight Wood
District Seven
Victor of the 55th Hunger Games
Score - 8

Cecelia Dott
District Eight
Victor of the 60th Hunger Games
Score - 6

Woof Larkey
District Eight
Victor of the 22nd Hunger Games
Score - 4