CHAPTER 40:

3years ago... POV

"I'm sorry ija, but I can't, you know how important this company is, at kung hindi magawang maayos ng mom mo ang job nia, well pasensyahan tayo... better to lose a person than a company. If your father was here and if he is hearing this i know he will understand where am i coming from, " MR. Roniel kishimoto told her

(mr. kishimoto is the father of Yvonne, but she decided to change her surname and use her mother's instead...)

"but sir... mahalaga po samin ang trabaho ni mama,,, we can't afford enough kung mawawalan xa trabaho... kelangan po naming ng panggastos ni dad... please... nagiisang anak po ako and i was still on highschool, bit i will graduate soon in a year to be exact.. i promise i will work hard to earn for a living.. please.... wag nyo namn pong kunin ung mamaka isang bagay nayun samin..." Niara started to cry.

"I'm sorry... but your tears won't work for me...i was born without any means of fortunes and opportunity before, it took lots of sweat and sacrifices to get where i am now, surely ur father knows.. we both lose things and commit ourselves to run this company no matter what.. a lot of emerging agency and recording company wants us down and i was working my ass out. If a person cannot function as much as i can then its not my fault. Im not gonna drag the company down hust because my staff couldnt do well anymore.. As a CEO i had to act as one not just a sympathetic person"

"then... I do anything.... please... I beg u sir... my dad... my mom... I need to help them..." shesobbed...

"Do? Anything?? He smiled.

"let's see... and what do u think u can do?
U can't work here ur not yet a graduate...Im not sure u have any abilities that can be of my favor in running my bussiness" he added

"anything...
just...

make my mom stay...
pls..." she answered...

He looked at her and see the determination..

"then do this for me... paghiwalayin mo si Yvonne at ang boyfriend nia... yung Trent.. he was a prospect of interest from the other recording company, i tried to offer him the job here but he refused, therefore he is a threat.. so i want any means neccessary to make him quit, less inspired and give up any will to fight against me.. the easiesnt access is by Yvonne.
not hard right? "

Natigilan si Niara...

"wh—at?.... but she--- is ur daughter and I'm her best friend....

ur asking too much..."nagulat n tanong nya

"and so are u... so is your request my dear...
and if u can't do that then feel free to go..i can find someoneelse to do the job. No pressure here."

"but..."she paused

"I'll give you a week to reconsider,,, off you go..." he ordered.

_end_

Gulat na gulat xa ng marinig ang bagay na yun..."my... dad?--- just"

"at hindi lang yun... Trent suffered too... dahil ayaw ng dad mo sa family ni trent. Sinubukan niang tanggalin lahat ng shares nio sa company nila para malugi cila at maipit si trent... they were just starting and Trent was wide aware on that... pero tiniis nia un... dahilan kung balit sa ibang recording company xa nagapply, he refused to be manipulated under your dad cause he knows how much you hate him for his job.

ur dad told him na ibabalik nia ang lahat once na iwan ka nia... but he refused...

so ur dad did the worst thing...

the accident...

yung cara ccident n nangyari sayo..
it's ur dad all along.,, dahil hindi nia magawang pasunurin si trent he decided to even sacrifice her own daughter.... but he miscalculated.

Na kinamatay ni Iiain...
your only brotherand my fiancé...
he was not supposed to die on that accident, ur dad didn't knew he came back from america on that day and instead visiting ur parents, he straight away gone to ur house to surprise u few days before ur birthday.. remember he asked you out? He was with you driving and is in their way to meet me and Trent.. it was suppose to be a happy reunion for the 4 of us..
Yet it became a tragic memory and experience.

dahilan din ng pagkacoma mo for a month..."

"...?!?..." Yvonne is completey speechless..

"yes, Yvonne it was ur dad all along... at hindi lang yun...dahil nkikita nia na future problemang company nina trent dahil unti unti na itong nakikilala, he completely take away all theshares on trent's company... all because of money... fame... fear of loosing the company, nakung tutuusin ay hindi magtatagumpay kung hindi dahil sa malaking tulong ng dad nia at dad ko sa dad mo..."

"but you know the sad thing Yvonne?... he agreed to give up everything, even ur love in exchange of ur safety. Sabi ng dad mo, he don't care kung anak ka pa nia... he knew anyways that u hated him.. he can do whatever it takes just to gain what he wants, even hurting u... her daughter.. i dont know what the hell happened to ur that in the past that makes him as evil as he might be bit that's reality...

at yun ang ayaw ni trent mangyari... natatakot xa na baka di lang yun ang gawin nia sayo... he almost killed you... and trent can't allow that to ever happen again...."

By all means he will do everything not to make that happen.

"And that's how the deal started..." she ended.

END OF POV: