CHAPTER 5: DARE?! (Japanese word )

CHAPTER 5: DARE?! (Japanese word meaning "who")

"Hey, Yvonne... can I ask u a question?" Troy asks her...

"Well u'r already asking..."

he smiled.

"Sure...  wat is it?"

Silence...

"Well, I'm not sure if u want me to ask this, but I'm hoping u would anyway...hmmm... That man, from the canteen, who exactly is he?"

"oh he?, he's just a man from my past... someone stupid, and not that important to be remembered... u'r quite right, I'm afraid I can't talk more about that person..."

"I see..."

Confused... Yvonne asks.

"That's it?... wait, why are u interested about him anyway? U'r not a type of man u would mind anybody's matter..."

"well yeah, ur right... it's not exactly that I'm interested about him, I'm just quite curious... anyway, so much for that, so what do u plan to do know?" troy ask her

"hmm.. let's see... since that stupid man just did it to me, I can't attend to the next class with my clothes soiled, I have to go home and change first, then I'll just attend the afternoon class. And as for u dear, go back to ur room, and start ur day, ok?"

"Are u be alright? I mean..."

"well of course I do, kaw talaga, now hurry up and go, see you later troy, enjoy ur class, goodluck!, I"ll be on my way too... sayonara."

He smiled. "ok, yngat pag-uwi best.. Soshite, sayonara. Ja ne." and he also walk away.

While walking towards the gate...

"haynaku.. ang lagkit lagkit naman nito, kainis talga I have to hurry up and change clothes right away..." she was almost near at the first gate when she saw them again, a three man cell group, obviously with him... trent.

"chikusho (damn)... it's him again, I have no time to argue with him, change route, lax lang Yvonne, pretend that u don't see them..." aNd she did, but the thing is, she's not aware that trent already saw her.

"guys, mauna na muna kayo sa meeting place natin, may gagawin lng ako, just wait me there ok,... now go" trent said.

"And, where exactly are u going? And what is this thing that you need to do Trent?" lei ask him.

"It's not where tol, it's who? Right trent?" vien said.

Confused... "what do you mean?" trent finally ask him

"Come on, ur not the only one to recognized her, and u think u ar, aren't u?" vien answered.

"I don't know what ur talking about... can you just go now guys..?" (while thinking "what's with him...")

"Whatever. Let's go Lei, u heard him,." Sabay tingin kay Trent... "We'll wait u there." then they finally leave.

"Hmp."

Mean while... Yvonne approaches the second gate to avoid those guys...

"im not on the mood to deal with those guys... haist"

"Really?"

Nagulat xia when she heard that voice, it's trent and surprisingly she don't even noticed that he's already beside her,

"ehh!!!! You... w-w-wh-what are u doing here?"

She asked.

"Walking with u. at bkit b? ikaw lng b ang my karapatang lumakad palabas ng school through this gate.?" He asked.

"I'm not saying that, anyway.... so what is it that u want now? She said

"nothing really, just want to apologize for what happened..."

"if that's the case, then fine, ur already forgiven, im on my way to change my clothes,.. now please leave me alone!"

"then, I'll take u home..."

"w-what? U don't have to, just leave me alone, ok? that wouLd be fine."

"But I insist, perhaps un lng mgagawa ko para makabawi sau..."

"I don't need u to do that, and, I don't want u to... just go, that's all I wish u to do..."

"Come on..." trent insisted...

"u'r getting annoying... I told u I don't want to.... I REFUSE to!!! Get lost." Her voice sounds like she's irritated

"well then I have to refuse too.."

Yvonne was confused...

"refuse what?"

"I refuse ur refusal... let's go..." and he grab hold of my hand.

"w-wait... let go of me, u stupid handsome devil!" sigaw nia

He smiled.... "what did u just called me"... he looked at her while bitting his lower lip

"Stupid HANDSOME DEVIL? Wow!, that would be great..."

Nagulat din xa when she realizes what did she just uttered... "Handsome was just a word, it's a sarcasm, u bakka!!" (bakka- stupid)

"whatever, now here's a choice, ur going to let me take u home with no harm, or kakaladkarin kitang sumama sakin just to take u home, not both.... bottom line is, I will still take u home... now choose between that two options..."

"That's not fair,. Look I'm not on the good mood to play jokes on u, just go, I beg u"

"Well then u have to agree with me, and I promise to shut the hell up... or I will follow u, till u reach ur way back home..." "so which is which now" trent ask her..

"U really are persistent aren't u...?" sigh...  "fine take me home, but promise not to say a word ok?"

"got it....: he smiled. "this way maa'm." then he point out a car with black and red in color...

"so u bought a car already, not bad.... let's go" she said. "I'm on hurry since I have to be on time in my afternoon class..."

He nod... as promised not to say a word.