CHAPTER 31: Pagent

“ha?????? A-k-o? Magmomodel??!!!!! Ma naman.... napakalayo nian sa bokabularyo ng buhay ko no...!! anu namang pumasok sa utak nio at naisip nio yan!” Yvonne was terribly shock by that single blow...

“relax anak... ok? it’s not something that you would be surprised of.... i mean hindi naman to international epek na para ikagulat mo eh... and it’s not merely a modelling thing... it’s rather a pagent... and come on, don’t make it appear new to you coz ur dad already told you that you have to do it too...” her mom told her.

“RELAX!!!!???? Mom...? well then, tell me how could i? Ang gusto niong gawin ko e ipagladladan sa madla ang mukha at katawan ko as representative of this university, magpanggap na sociable, humingi ng simpatsya ng mga tao, magpacute at rumampa sa harap nila?!!??? Do u think i could really do that?!!!! And for all sake! Why is it always to be dad’s decision anyway??” she answered.

“because.... it’s absolute, and u know that. Nak, alm kong hindi mo forte ang ganito but u have to understand that it’s not only for u but for the university and as a pride of this family... alm mo namang maraming ikinoconsider ang ama mo to have this wide connections for the company and to think that by exposing u as his daughter would be a great lead...”

“pakiulit ma? For dad’s company’s sake... how would that help him? Me joining this pagent has nothing to do with his job and his company...in the first palce it’s a recording company not a pagent thing!!”

“it has... somehow... coz if its not,then i’m pretty sure enough ur dad would not allow u to do such thing... just... please... accept it... i just have to inform the university president about this matter... i’m sure they will agree”

“sure... because u were my mom and dad is my father... it would be fearful if they don’t agree, right mom?...”she took a deep breath... “i.... need time at least... let me think about it... i’ll hang up for now mom... goodnyt i love u... and dad.... just regards me.. ja ne” the call ended that way.

She bit her lower lip.... “again, i’m under his command, his will... if it weren’t for mom... i... should not hve todo it... kasou...(damn)”

SAMANTALA:

“Gurl!!! Have u seen the new ad in the bulletin...?? this coming next day, there will be a screening for the representatative of this university for the beauty pagent... isn’t that amazing?.... chance mo na to bakla! Sasali ka... ho00hh!!!!” lea friend of eirhhine told her excitedly...

“hu-h???.. never seen that yet but i do heard rumors about it...interesting...”

“REALLY INTERESTING  my friend... coz FYI, ms. Zhisune was said to be joining too... now, the question is.... papatalo kaba?”

“well... really??? If that’s the case then i guess, it’s not bad to have a little fun dear... i heard di xa sumsali sa mga ganun not when she was elementary but now to think she’ll be joining was quite something.... i agree... let’s do it...if she really will.... then why would not i?”

“then for whose sake would it be friend?... for u, for her as her rival or for him? Ur papa yummy bear?”her friend asked her

“huh?.... well,,, for me of course!!! Whatelse are u thinking??duh!!! but on a second thought for her... papakita ko sa kanya na hindi sya lagi ang sentro ng attention ng unibersidad na ito...” she ended...

“yeeesss! Taray ng friend ko... kontrabida epek...!!!! PAK!!!  i’ll pray for u friend...”

She smiled secretly...