CHAPTER 21: date or an escape?!

She took a deep breath before entering the door...

“maybe i really should make things clear.... ho0o0o0o0hh.... wish me luck kami-sama (kami-sama is god in japanese)

It was already 8;30pm... maagap padin to think na tulog na si troy, but the house was so dark when she enters.

“asan kaya sya.... parang ang agap naman nia matulog... or could be.... di pa sya nakakauwi...” she told to herself.

She decided to check his room.... at nagulat sya... “huh?..... wala pa sya dito ah... to think that he told me before not to wait him being late today, i thought she would be coming at least 1 hour late.... pero halos magna9 pm na ah... hmmmmmm...... asan kaya yun?”

“troy.....” she sighs deeply.....

 “i should probably sleep.... maybe now is not the good time. Anyway i’ll make it sure to approach him tomorrow.”

Pumasok narin sya sa kwarto nia... she was initially planning to wait him... but for some reason, nakatulog na sya kagad.

Meanwhile.......

3hours before 9pm

Sa university.... eirrhine was on her way to her car after seeing troy...

“6pm na, i should be also going home.... sana Makita ko ulit sya bukas....” then she blushed.

Papasok n asana sya sa kotse nia but someone called her...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“hey!” the man called her..

Nagulat xa when she turns her back.... the same man before.... the very stunning man is in front of him.... and yet she thought that she was dreaming...“t-t-tr—tro-y kun?”

“Yeah... it might not be a good day and time but.... i really need someone to talk to, you are the only person here that i know so far, so.... if u don’t mind... can u hang up with me? Even for an hour would do...” troy asked her...

WWWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i dreaming???!!!!!! Troy just asked me out!!!!!! and it was too fast to think of???? Parang noong mga nakaraang araw pinapantasya ko xa and now, here i’am in front of the very man i dream to with.... grabe na to!!!!

Ho0o0o0o0ohhhhh!!!!!!!!! SHANNaRO!!! LOVE PREVAILS!!!!!

-          This was all running in her mind that time....

“ah... ok lang naman if u would refuse, besides its also getting late and maybe....”

At di na natapos ang sasabihin dahil bigla na lang sumigaw si eirrhine na ikinagulat nia...

.

.

.

.

.

.

“YES! I would LOVE to.... even at the end of THE END OF THE WORLD i would LOVE to BE WITH YOU... PROMISE!!!!” she shouted.....

but upon telling that she was shock to what she just uttered..

(what the hell am i thinking...!!!! those words are the most stupid things ever.....!!!!! kakahiya ako lokaloka...!) sa isip nia.. sabay palo sa noon a parang isag hopeless na tao..

Troy was also shock... at natawa nalang sya sa sinabi ni eirhhine...

“h-ha?... ano ulit yun?!” he asked her...

“ah... ehh... a-no.... kasi... uhm.... w-wa-laa yun... hehehe ang ibig kong sabhin oo sasamahan kita.... total i still owe u a lot kanina... kya yun.. hehehehe.... pasensya ka na medyo o.a lang talaga kong magsalita minsan... kaya yun.. heheheh anyway erase it....” at pilit syang tumawa..

“a-hh.... i see... so.... then... lets go....?” troy asked her....

“Yea-hh....s-s-ure” parang bass drum ang puso nia na patuloy sa pagtibok habang asa loob sya ng kotse with troy.....