CHAPTER 14: ELEVATOR

Its Saturday, so wala silang klase , troy decided to went out  for a practice in the school, while si Yvonne, aun naiwan sa bahay, ngpapakabusy sa paglilibang ng sarili by doing the usual things like drawing, making poems and stories, and so on on and so forth...

AT THE SCHOOL:

“sigurado ka ba talaga jan sa gusto mong gawin”ask ng friend nia.

“of course I’am... nu ka ba? I already made up my mind and its final... I really want to give it a try” sagot naman ni eirrheine.

“at kelan ka pa nahilig sa sports ha? Naku! I really smell something fishy about your decision.” Her friend answered.

“it doesn’t matter since when, basta I will try my best to join in badminton team... ok?” sagot naman nia.

“oh, I get it... I remember , db badminton player si mr. Mikagami the handsome papa yummy??? I mean you know..... The half Japanese transfer?” at bigla xang ngpakawala ng nakalolokong ngiti... sabay nod while saying. “so that how it is all about...” then she looked at her friend n biglang ngkulay kamatis...

“a—anu kb?! Shut the hell up...!! e anu naman kung andun xa? E di mas ok di ba.... but don’t make it appear n xa talaga reason ko to attend this... hmpt...” sabay pout na ewan nia...

“fine.... fool yourself... oo nalang.. hahaha” at deretso n cila sa campus pagkababa sa car.

Asa loob na cila ng biglang...

“ui friend, sori I need to go back, I forgot my cp, its inside the car... I’m expecting to have a call... umuna kn muna take the elevator para mmas mabilis ka ok.... besides 15 mins nang start na yung audition... sunod nalang ako.” Her friend told her.

“what?! Ok fine... just hurry up... I’ll be going... see u later..” eirhhine answered.

She was waiting for the elevator to open... ilang sandali pa... napansin nia ung lalaking ngtatakbo palapit sa kanya... she was shocked and her skips a beat for a moment...

Ghad!!!!!!!! Its him...!!!!!!!!!!! TROY

Troy did notice her. [tsk... pag minamalas k nga naman... why the is she here... -__- ]

But then He smiled ang greeted her.

“oh, hi....eirrhine right? sa hitsura mo, I’m guessing pareho lang ang pupuntahan natin, so u decided to join the badminton?” he asked.

Lub dub 6x...TTTTTTT ttttttttttttoooo0000000000000ooooottttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTT...... time of death....

hahahaha.... jowk... ayun natutulala n naman ang lola mo.... pero sinubukan niang bumalik sa katinuan...

“w-we-well yeah,,, balak ko sanang sumali... try ko lang... may praktis nga pala kayo nuh?”

[toinkx! Ang tanga ko naman xempre uo, varsity player nga eh! Tapos andito sya! Bubu ko naman... haist!!!....] yun ang nasa isip nia.

“oo eh... “ then napailing xang ngumiti... [is it really necessary to question the obvious? She’s really weird]

Sabay bukas nung elevator...

“tara na” troy called her. “malalate n tayo lagot tayo nian...”

“ye—ah” she followed him....

Eirhhine. [ghad!!!! The thought of being with him takes away my breath.... love prevails!!! Hoooooh!!!!! J]

Nasa kalagitnaan xa ng pangangarap ng biglang tumigil ung elevator and biglang ngblockout.

“what the...! pag minamalas ka nga naman... haist... “ he turn around and asked her “hey, are you---“ at hindi n natapos ang sasabihin nia coz he was shocked that eirrhine hug her in his back...

“i---m sori.... im afraid of the dark... I really can’t stand it...” her hugged tights...

“i—see... well then just hold my hand, I’m pretty sure maayos n yan mamaya, ok...”

lihim xang ngumiti. [she dare to hold me that tight without hesitation... she might really be afraid... nangiginig pati xa]

Then he reached her hand and grab hold of it tight just to comfort her... “stay still, that way I can help” he said...

Bigla xang nagblush... for somewhat reason those words are certainly enough to make her feel good, and the way he’s holding her tight makes her even more comforted...

“t-ha-nk-s...” she answered...

Iba talaga pakiramdam nia nung mga oras na yyun... yun bang feeling na akala mo ay kung ano ang iisipin sayo ng isang taong alam na my gusto ka sa kanya tapos bigla mo nalang niyakap matapos mong ipahiya best nia... yung tipong kala mo mgagalit o kaya iisipin n pervert o nanamantala ka ng pagkakataon... yung tipong kala mo magrerefuse na icomfort ka... that was what she expected. But damn it all, troy just hold her hand seems like the most precious thing in the world... he was trying to comfort her....

“uhm.... just.... don’t make it wrong... the thing is I just want to help...”he said.

She knows that... but still she’s happy... this was the moment that she dreamed to have... a moment even a little with him...

“I know... but thanks...’ she answered...

At biglang bumukas ang ilaw.

“o ayan ok na... sabi ko sayo eh...” then she smiled... it was the first time that she saw that beautiful smile that close enough.... he’s damned handsome... she admitted to herself...

Mayamaya pa ay nagopen n yung elevator...

“we’re here... you alright now?” he asked

“yeah...”

“good... then I’ll be going, dun kami sa kabila eh... see you when I see you...” then he let go of her hand and started to walk away.

For a moment she admitted without hesitation that she really want that man... and that she really love him...

She step out and walk too... “I wish I could thank him properly... dear god... I love him” she smiled...