CHAPTER 8: unattended

“Ur late for dinner...” Yvonne tells him.

“yeah, sori about that... I have to get rid with those persons out there...

“really? And who exactly are they?”

“ur gurl friends.... hehehe, hinarang nila ako sa may kanto eh, they want to know about me, it would be inpolite if I reject them, right?”

Yvonne laughs..

“Ehhh... so ur getting popular now?  At sinasamantala mu naman talga... hahaha aus ah... hehehe...”

“ano ka ba joke lang yun.... alam mu namang pulos lalaki ang nakatira jan sa may kanto e”he replied..

“Ay uo nga nu? I almost forgot... hehehe anyway so much for that, let’s eat... im starving...”

Yvonne told him

“hai 2x” he put her bag at the sofa and went to the dining table with Yvonne. “sa, itadaikimasu!”

Yvonne smiled... “hai!..”

“hmmm... oishii, Yvonne chan,” (oishii-tasty/yummy)

“sou da ne, arigatou troy kun...”she replied... (is that so? tnx)

After dinner...

“Troy una nako matulog ah.,, medyo pagod ako eh.... oyasumi...”Yvonne told him

(oyasumi- gudnyt)

“sure, I have something to finish pa rin e... oyasumi...”he replied.

“ok..” the she went to her room....

While on bed...

“I hope, it will always be this way.... im glad he’s here...” then suddenly he remembered trent...

She closed her eyes...

“I’m really stupid...” and finally fall asleep...

She don’t realized that she left the door unlock, and that troy was behind that door...

He entered... looked at him for a while...

“I hope I could give u everything u want... I hope to see u wear those smile as always...i hope im enough... but I’m afraid I’m not” he kissed her on her forehead... Closed the lampshade, shut the door and leave the room.