CHAPTER 10: THE CONTRACT:

After the class, she and troy went out for lunch break in the canteen...

“tita just called me, she was asking how was the meeting? Didn’t u told her about that?” troy asked her...

“oh, about that... I haven’t since we’re starting yet.... and oh! Speaking of that...! I almost forget., “ (she remembers vien...)

“I wonder if he’s still around...” she hurried up eating and finally prepare herself...

“Im sori dear, I gotta go,  I need to attend that meeting.... even though I wonder if I can still make it on time... I’ll see u later, bye best...” and she hurriedly went out..

“oh god!... hope I can still make it.... it’s been two hours.... chikasou...” she was near the gate when he saw the same man...

“at this time?! oh, god damnit!!!”

“hey” he called up...

“Didn’t I told u to just leave me alone.?” She sounds in a hurry...

“yeah. B-but...”

“ok,  just shut up, I don’t have time for this.. not now. Ok... I’ll gotta go...” she was almost outside the gate.. then he grab hold of her hand and try to stop her..

“u know im not good in that... if I want to talk to u now, it’s final...”

“well that’s not fair, I got something I really and badly needed to attend to..., so just let go of me, will u?”

“and how important is that anyway...?” he asked him...

“well, im afraid it doesn’t concerns u...”

“really?” he looked at her...

“ye—ah... of f---....! it’s about the company! Satisfied now?”she bursted..

He was shocked...

“I see , ur now concerned about it... that’s sounds great...”

“let go of me... I need to...” hindi n ntuloy ang sasabhin nia.

“I’ll take u there...”he said...

She raised her left eyebrow....

“no tnx.... I can go there by myself...”

“no buts... lets go...”he said...

.......

“oh god! Trent! Ur not even listening to me! Why are u always like that...?! Cant u just shut up...! it’s not fucking funny anymore!”

“sori .... I can’t... “

“don’t provoke her more, trent.... the gurl just told u she don’t want to go, right?” mula sa kung saan ay sumulpot si vien...

“y-ou?... and what are u doing here anyway?” trent ask him...

“well, the answer is simple...” she looked at Yvonne. At lumapit sya sa tabi nito

“I’m waiting for her... we were about to go... right? Ms. Zhisune?” vien told him while looking at her.

Trent looked at her confused... and to vien seriously

She finally answered... “yy—e-eah... let’s go.”

Vien smiled... “the car was there... go first...”

She nodded... confused.. and go there.

While vien was about to follow her, he went on trent side.

“she’s really interesting.... I can’t help it” he smiled then he finally went out.