Chapter 9: friend or enemy

Chapter 9:  friend or enemy

 “hey best, una n muna ako sa school ah, my aattendan pa kasi akong meeting, baka mamaya nian ay malate n naman ako... I already prepare ur breakfast, I left it in the fridge, wake up already, u stil have an hour left, ok? I gotta go.... sayonara!” she sound really on a hurry..

“ah cge.. yngat...”he replied....

While she’s on her way... her fone ring...

“yes hello?”

“anak, it’s ur mom, where are u now? U can’t be late,... naghihintay ung client natin jan sa company...”

“yeah I’m on my way mom... but wait... u mentioned company? Our company is there at japan... so who’s company would I ‘ll be going?”

“oh, dear  ur not paying attention yesterday... db sabi ko susunduin ka nung anak nung client natin from ur school at xa maghahatid sau to their company to fill up the contract...?”

Napakagat labi xa.... nakalampas n xa sa may school...

“oh shit... sori mom I forgot,, anyway I’m near to school, don’t wori ill be on time... gotta go mom... love u muah!”

Haist....hagas n hagas ang lola mo pananakbo... bumaba na xa ng taxi kc traffic kung hihintayin pa nia un malalate xa... e 15 mins to go before the time her mom asked her to go at the meeting place...

But luckily she made it on time...

“yosh!!!!” inhale.exhale 3x im here...” so where is the man who suppose to pick me up...hindi naman cguro late ung orasan ko para umalis xa kagad... or maybe medyo maagap p ko...” she decided to wait for a while...

3 mins...

5mins...

10 mins...

15 mins...

She looked impatient...

20 mins...

30mins...

She’s now irritated... “15 mins. more....”

35mins...45mins... past..

+_+

.

.

.

.

.

“ok! That’s it!!!... I don’t want to be more stupid waiting for that GHOST to arrive!... nakakairita... it’s almost time for my class... damned that man... who ever the hell he is...

Grrrrrrjhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

She was about to enter the gate to approach her room when a black car stop in front of her...

“now, what the F---!.... damned!...hey! hindi kb tumitingin sa dinaraan mu? Grabe hA muntik mo n kong mabunggo!...” she’s really irritated...

Finally the man driving the car went out...

“hi, I’m sori about that, im in hurry , hindi ko napancin n my tao pala jan... bigla ka nalang kasing sumulpot...”the man told her..

“aba at ako p pla ngayun ang my dahilan?... should I be sori then? Kakahiya naman sayo, at jan sa kotse mo... and can u pls take off that annoying shades of urs...?!!?

hindi naman mainit, kung makapgshades ka kala mo asa impyerno k!”

He smiled... and take off his shades...

Nagulat naman si Yvonne, when she saw his face... it was familiar...

“Satisfied now?...ms. zhisune?”

She was surprised...

“and how do u know my name?”she asked... “u look familiar though... have we met?”

“kinda.... I know u by ur face before, but not by the name.... ur mom told it to me...”

“s-so... u-u-r the MAN who SUPPOSED to PICK ME UP for the MEETING?!?..”

“I guess” he replied.

“then why the HELL u’r LATE!!!? U know i’ve waited 45mins here... THEN rush and run out from that stupid taxi just to COME here ON TIME... and yet...!!!!”napailing n lng xa..

“well, I don’t ask u to do that... anyway..its true that we supposed to meet 45mins ago, but I had a class so I cant...” mahinahong sagot nia.

“ eh di sana ininform mo ko!!,,, hindi ung para kong TANGA dito... im sori I cant go, now is my turn to attend to class... I don’t even have time to argue with u...” then she turned her back away from him

“ok then I’ll wait u this time....” flat affect reaction.

“whatever!...” she was about to go when..

“aren’t u gonna ask my name?” he asked

“for what reason? Is that necessary? Im not interested in u...”

“but I’am since I wil pick u up later... I suppose introducing myself to u would be good since u’ll be with me later...”

(antipatiko!!!)  “then fine... state ur name...” she replied

He smiled.... “its..... Vien Takano”

She stopped walking.... (that’s wHy he’s familiar)

“takano, vien?...from ACE band?”she asked

“yeah... so it seems I’m getting interesting now...”

“n-no not really, I just heard rumours about ur band...”

“really...? well here’s a thing.... I think it’ll make u kinda interesting.... I’m one of the friends of trent...”he looked at her to see how would she react.

‘‘so that’s how u are familiar, I saw u in the canteen last day with him... sori, but instead of being interested at u, I don’t feel anything at all... goodbye...” then she finally walked away...

While walking...

“I really hate this day... what’s with it! Why do I keep being connected to that man... chikasou”...