CHAPTER 36: CHAPTER 36: bitter-sweet white lies

"yes, hello... it's me, niarra... i guess Ur right... sooner or later I would have to face the samesituation, so why avoid it now... the truth is, I really don't want to discuss much of that past... but i can't completely move forward knowing that maybe I'm missing bits of the past behind and unknown.... so... if u have time... I'm willing to listen just once... call me back if u happened to hear this msg.." then she finally hang up the phone...

"i decided to talk to her best....i think its for the best... whatever it is, i just have this feeling that if i don't let her tell me whatever that is, i would regret not hearing it at all..."

"i believe you made a good choice... hindi ko alm how to make u feel assured right now but uknow i'm always around for you...just tell me if u need something and i'll do my best tohelp you... ok?

But for now i need togo to school, u know, practice thing, i'll see u later... i think its for good to leave u both alone... besides i have this feeling that u will be needing  privacy by the time u meet her..." troy told her..

"yeah... thank u best... u take care of urself... ok lang ako... slamat ulit..." she ended. Troy then leave the house.

After 30 mins... she received a message...

"hi best... it's Niarra... tnx for the message... be there after an hour... please bear with me...and don't worry, this was not something useless... i assure u that... and so i u could listento me... see u then..."

After receiving that message...
she has bits of mix emotions... confused, curious, nervous and excited....

anxious of what really is it that she needs to know...

and why after so long does she needs to hear it now...

it's the moment of truth for her...
although she was really unsure...

one thing she know is that,

she needs to hear it no matter what....

Exactly after an hour...
the doorbell rings...
she was certain it was Niarra...
she hurriedly open the door...
and

yes,

si Nairra nga ito...