CHAPTER 27:

Natigilan sya sandali then he finally entered the house...

She fell asleep on the sofa... lumapit si troy towards her.

Sandali nya itong tininggnan. Then he slowly comes close to her.... and finally kissed her forehead... when he was about to go upstairs, nagulat sya when...

“what’s that for?...” she uttered.

“n..no..nothing.. just... well... i’m home.” He answered.

She smiles. “i see.. okaeri nasaii... sorry i fell asleep.. kanina ka pa?”

“nope... kadadating ko lang... galing praktis. Don’t mind making up dinner, kumain na ko eh... sige... oh, i think kelangan mo naring magpahinga. Go upstairs in your bed. Goodnight Yvonne.”

She stood up and make her way going up, troy was astonished when she stopped in front of him... “oo nga eh.. i been having a hard times these few days, i think i’d better take a rest. Goodnight troy...” then she kissed him on his cheek and went up..

He secretly smiled...

“what a day...” then he make his way too...

Meanwhile....

“what the hell am i doing?!? What was that kiss for...!!! “ sabi nia sa sarili habang nakahiga sa bed.

“troy.... he....” then she closed her eyes.

“confused me”..then finally lure herself to sleep.

Si troy naman... habang nagshoshower...

“i meant that kiss.... but what the hell was that kiss for?.” He bit his lower lip.

“i need myself to be clear to her... or else we’re being confused...”

“and those words... what does that mean...”

“she confuse me”...

He fixed himself, get dressed and finally fall asleep...

Kinaumagahan...

“goodmorning?” bati ni Yvonne sa kanya...

“ah... goodmorning...” he replied.

“parang late ka atang bumangon ngayon ah, i thought you have praktis?” she started the conversation.

“ah... wala kaming practice ngayon eh... rest day daw muna sabi ni sir... how about you?”he asked back.

“ah. Ganon b? Kami walang duty ngayon eh... may meeting ata sina mam.. so ayun rest day ko rin...” then she smiles.

“good... parehas natng off ngayon hahaha... di rin masamang magpahinga pag may time anoh? hehe” -troy.

“oo nga eh... ehehe” silenced...

“uhm...”

Sabay sila... then they both smile...

“para tayong tangi eh.. hahaha go ahead do you have something to say?” sabi ni Yvonne.

“ha?.. ah... wala naman.. kaw ba?” he asked back.

“actually.... meron.. about kagabi... the kiss was....well... i...” she started.

“what about it?” he asked.

“hindi ko sinasadya yun... i mean there’s no special feeling about it... i just... need something i mean someone... ”

“i don’t get what you mean.. but its ok, i already know about your feelings... on the contrary the kiss i give you was.... well...i mean it....” then he sat on the couch...

“you know i like you right?...yvonne, i know already what you feels towards me, but i can’t just... stop it like that” troy told her...

Lumapit si Yvonne kay troy and she sat on couch next to his side.

“hai... wakatta... kanji iru takara.. (yes.. i know... coz i feel it)... and to be honest, though i already give you an answer few years ago... i just.... i mean i’m not sure about that either...” she replied..

“i want to make things clear here and now... but i.... troy... you confused me... you were s0 nice, too nice for me, you cared so much.. you give me feelings of security. You always stay beside me... and i.... was confused about it...”

“hindi ko na alam kung ano talaga ang nararamdaman ko... gusto kitang kasama, ayokong mawala ka kasi natatakot akong mag-isa... and so i thought na baka i just need a company that’s why i want you or..... may be.... i ‘m starting to like you too... either way... i’m confused... and i can’t give you clear answer yet”

Nagulat si troy sa sinabi ni Yvonne... it was both painful and happy on his part... then he smile.