CHAPTER 12: Phone Call

“hay.... what a day!” sabay malalim n buntong hininga nia.. she was about to go to the comfort room to take a good shower and get dressed, when she saw someone in the couch. It was troy.

“hey troy? What are u doing here? I thought u have a practice today?” tanong nia.

“yup... but I’m not in the good mood to do that now,, besides I heard the rumours that eirhheine would join in the badminton...it makes me irritated. Kc naman khit kanina sa class di ako mkapagfocus, kinukulit ako, haist...” sabay pout nia.

“ah-oh, that gurl huh?” she went to the ref and get water to drink.”ehem... it seems she likes , honestly, I can see that u two looks good in the near future, two opposites aye?” then she laughs.

“un nga lang medyo masama ang ugali nun, so goodluck!” she ended.

Natigilan xa when he replied.

“so.......... your now giving me to her Yvonne?,hmmm...... ganun lang yun? Tsk...” at umiwas xa ng tingin kay Yvonne.

Si Yvonne naman, ewan ba nia pero khit parang joke lng ung sinbi ni troy , somehow he feels like he’s serious... haist...  ngpapakaemo n nmn ang best nia.

She ran towards the back of the couch where troy was sitting and hug him from the back... she lean near to his head...

“asus! Si kua ngdadrama eh, well, of course not, kaw pa! at kung sakali mana may babae akong ibibigay sayo, I’ll make it sure that she’s damned something. Aight? Something, even better than me, para naman wala kang masabi...” then she hugged him tight.

Lihim n ngumiti si troy.

“well then I’m safe for good now,”he answered.

Ngtaka naman si Yvonne..

“meaning?” she asked back?

“I’m safe because, im pretty sure enough that there will be no one else better than u for me...” then he smiled... and dear god, he was sincerely looking at her.

Gulat naman si Yvonne, feeling nia magmemelt xaa na ewan... she felt blushed... she then tried to smiled back and started to change the topic.

“ahm... very well then, I’ll have to go and get chage, at bumitiw na xa sa pag-akp nia kay troy.

“oh, and if u feel like kinda starving the’s afood in the fridge, feel free, suit urself ok?” then she went back to the comfort room.

[hanggang ngayun she’s still cold to me, hay... for a moment I wonder, the man in the canteen... who exactly is he? At bkit ganun nagging reaksyon ni Yvonne when she saw him]

Menwhile. While Yvonne was on her room after taking a bath, she was about to fix her hair, when she received a phone call... an un registered one.

“hmm... at sino naman kaya to.... ghad sana wag ung stupid devil n yun o ung annoying bastard n lalaking yun...” she was thinking of either trent or vien... she decided npt to pick it up... at ngpatuloy lang xa sa pagtutuyo ng buhok nia.

But the phone kept on ringing, till it reach in here nerves... ;(

She picked it up.

“ok... hello?” she answered.

“h-hi,... is this number belongs to ms. Yvonne zhisune?!?” the voice told her.

“ye-ah... and who’s this?” she asked curiously... it takes a couple of second before it answered back... and she was about to hung up when...

“It’s... me.... naira ivankov...”she answered in a low voice.

For  amoment she was shocked... it was her... after 3 years.... her long lost befriend.

“n-n-iara, oh, hi?... it’s been so ong since then, what makes u give me a call?” she asked.

“well yeah... it’s been really long since then, look, I, don’t think its good for me to do this, but I really need you to do me a favour... i... decided to go back there in Philippines.

“re-ally?, what a rush... so, what I can I do for u? I mean, what is this favour that u wish to ask?” she asked back...

“I was wondering if u could let me stay in house for a day or two,... pls. I have nowhere else to go, really and besides, I have to tell u something really important...” she answered...

“and what would that be?”

“I’m afraid, it’s better to discuss that matter in person... anyway... can u do that for me, can I stay?” she sounds begging...

Silenced...

She bit her lower lip...[ she’s stil a friend to me, at least... tsk...]

“yeah, I suppose I can, but it’s really temporarily since I have someone with me... would that be ok?” Yvonne asked her.

“oh, I see... really? Thank you! Well, it’s not that soon though... i’m still working on my papers so that i can leave here in peace... anyway tnx again......BEST” then she hung up.

Confused...

“still dare to call me best?.... tsk....what a day.! Arghhhh!!!! It really sucks!”