▪️1▪️

His magic is like the chaos magic from marvel.
Grover is currently 4'5 and is mentally 24 years old, Fully grown Percy's 6'2
Chaos is gender neutral, it Will change from She/He/They throughout the book
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Percy groaned slightly as he opened his eyes, he smiled as he saw the once familiar room of his dorm in Yancy, 'we did it! ' he internally cheered. "Hi Percy" Grover said as he exited the bathroom "Hi grover" Percy returned with a small smile, he'd have to wait before reforming the empathy link, their friendship as it is now was way different then their friendship next year, going through a quest would do that. He wasn't worried, he'd get it done because he was sure as Tartarus that he wasn't going to allow his grover to go anywhere with out him being able to communicate with him. 'the young satyr has magic in him' Chaos said, before the trip back they had been training Percy's power and he could honestly say he saw chaos as a parent and chaos saw him as their child. 'what do you mean, Nari? ' As far as percy knew grover never had magic in his previous life, but chaos had warned that somethings would be different this time and he supposed this could be one of them.

'I sense magic in him, but it's blocked, it feels like pan and something else, I can't quite figure it out ' Chaos said, slightly frustrated that she couldn't tell who it is 'will the link destroy it? " Percy asked, how dare someone do anything to his grover, when he finds out who did it, they'll be begging for death long before he grants it, 'yes' chaos confirmed. Percy gave a silent, nod he was more determined to fix the link now, his grover will be free very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Percy was giddy, not even his impending fight with the fury could bring his mood down, He could finally reestablish their link, for the past three days he had been slowly using his charm and his knowledge of grover to bond more, they'd taken to Sharing a bed and Grover was more openly affectionate, something that made Percy's heart soar with glee. No one but his mom and Nari knew, that in reality he was gay, very much so, however as he had come to figure out, Annabeth had bribed one of Aphrodite's children to hit him with a cupid charm, making him fall in love with her and forget all about his crush and love for his grover, and didn't that fill him with rage once he learned that particular fact. Taking a deep breath, he looked around as they stopped infront of the museum, it was the day of the field trip, the day he fights a fury, he could of taken her out sooner but he wanted to stay under the radar for now, best to leave his enemies underestimating him.

~~~~~~~-------

"Can anyone tell me who this is?" Mr. Brunner asked, pointing to a stone carving, Percy looked around, mentally picturing ways to kill zeus and Poseidon as he glared at their statues, " Percy? " Mr. Brunner called causing him to look back at him, he didn't know how to feel about the centaur yet, while he never betrayed him, he didn't do much else. " Perseus" Percy said, mentally counting down the seconds until, he felt a tap on his shoulder, right on time, "Follow me" Ms. Dodds said, leading the way into a room being renovated. He sighed, leaning against the way, he hated that he had to wait for chiron to show up, it really bothered him to have to rely on anyone anymore but for the sake of his plan he gritted his teeth and waited. "Where is it?!" The fury demanded with a shriek, trying to swoop down and cut him but his battle honned reflexes and his memories allowed him to dodge to the left, catching the pen chiron threw at him and clicking it, swinging the sword and effectively killing the fury for the time being, he'd really have to find a way to fix that, he planned on forming an alliance with some of the nicer gods and hades, he would prefer not having to dodge the furies every single time.

~~~~~~~-------

He leaned against his headboard, he was waiting for grover to return, he would finally have him and the bond he had grown to miss the past few days, he had loved knowing grover was only a thought or dream away. He smiled as grover entered the room, closing the door behind him, Percy concentrated on grover and slowly fed magic into the currently dead link, slowly the link revived, growing stronger. Grover leaned against the door as an empathy link was formed with him, before he could speak, he felt something in his chest tightening before with a snap it released. Magic poured out of grover, as it raced to percy, his mind, body, soul and magic locked itself around the boy, forever connecting them as he freed Grover's magic, percy waved his hand blocking any sound or magic from leaving the room as he stood up, his body changing into his true form as he walked over to his grover.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Grover whined he felt hot all over, and his fake legs were really starting to bother him in his lower regions, he knew saytrs tended to be sexual beings but he'd never felt any urges till now. Percy smirked as he caged grover against the wall, he knew his awakening feelings was making him delirious and it only made it better, "Shh, I'll take care of you little buck" Percy cooed before slamming his lips against grovers, kissing him hard as he forced him out of his fake legs. Percy bent his knee, placing it in-between Grover's legs, right against the satyr's growing cock, Grover whimpered, Rutting against Percy's leg, trying to ease the pain from his throbbing member. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you baby" Percy said as he put grover on the bed "P-Percy" Grover stuttered, whimpering slightly, his face looked flush "Yes baby?" Percy asked, his grover looked so innocent and it took alot of self control to not ruin it already.

"P-please it hurts" Grover whimpered, he knew that this meant he had gone into a heat, his symptoms lined up with it but it's only supposed to be females that went into heat. "It's ok baby, I'll take care of you" Percy purred as he pulled the rest of Grover's clothes off, before flipping him and pulling him onto all fours, only to see nothing but flesh around his hole, Grover shaved. "Who helped you shave" Percy demanded, jealousy burning through his veins, no one was allowed to see his grover like this "One of the Dryads" Grover whimpered baring his neck as he sensed his dominant's anger, Percy Growled, shoving Grover's head into a pillow before spitting on his hole, showing two fingers in immediately.

Grover moaned and yelped as his virgin hole was stretched, "you are Mine" Percy Growled as he roughly added a third finger, stretching grover out "Yours Master, Only yours" Grover moaned out, clutching the bed sheets, Percy's control snapped, he pulled his fingers out of his buck, spit and lubed up his cock before slamming in. Grover screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as he was roughly penetrated "You. Are. Mine" Percy Growled slamming into him at each word "Yours" grover agreed, moaning as he was fucked. Percy pulled out, flipping Grover over and slamming back into him "Fuck, I can see my dick baby, look how far I'm in" Percy groaned as he saw the bulge in grover's lower stomach, Grover moaned, looking down at the buldge, he raised a shaky hand and touched the bulge, running his hands over it. Percy groaned, with a Roar he emptied his load into his buck, Grover's head fell back as he came, moaning his release to the room as he was filled up
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
"sleep baby, we'll talk in the morning"
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •