▪️22▪️

"Do you know why we were summoned? " Artemis asked curiously as every ally of Percy along with himself and his intendeds entered the ball room, "you are here, for our Queen's gender reveal, me and Hecate had been assigned as planners" Hestia said excitedly as Hecate removed the glamour on the room

"You've outdone yourselves" Grover said in awe as he looked around the room decked out in blues and pinks, "that you, now all of the intended, come over here, everyone else, step towards the right if you think it's a girl and to the left if you th...

"You've outdone yourselves" Grover said in awe as he looked around the room decked out in blues and pinks, "that you, now all of the intended, come over here, everyone else, step towards the right if you think it's a girl and to the left if you think it's a boy" Hecate said, Artemis, her hunters, Zöe, Sally and Chaos stood to the right, while everyone else stood towards the left. "Alright, this is how it works, each of you will add to the cauldron, percy will go after the others and Grover will go last" Hecate instructed, Charlie stepped forward first, he picked up the lava colored vial and dumped it into the cauldron, Will went next adding his sun colored vial to the mix, Nico went next, adding a bowl of shadows in as well. Apollo went after an added a ray of sunshine, Luke added a white feather, while Percy added mist, finally Grover added a single flower, the cauldron bubbles for a few moments before pink smoke started to flow from the cauldron "IT'S A GIRL! " Grover yelled in excitement as he jumped into his master's arms, "a baby girl" Percy said in wonder as he hugged his buck close.

"There is one more surprise " Hestia said, she hoped they lived it, the future princess was going to be spoiled rotten, once they finished this war, her family would finally be a family again. "Follow me" Hestia said excitedly as she led the way up stairs to a room just a door down from the master bedroom, "we figured that the princess would need a room and with a little help from the other Gods and Goddesses, we made this" Hestia explained before throwing the doors open.

"It's perfect" Grover gushed as he looked around the nursery, "Perfect for the Princess of Chaos and Earth" Sally agreed  as she looked around the room, she couldn't wait to meet her grand baby

----------------------------------------

"Alright, do we help Thalia? " Percy asked, "Thalia had hated her father as much as the rest of us but we both know she hated my way of dealing with it" luke explained, "yes, but will that hate be present in this life and if so, do we risk her turning away from us" Pallas asked, "I say we revive her, she was my second best hunter and had a grudge against both Father and Stepmother" Artemis added, "Alright, all in favor" Percy asked, counting how many wished for her return "Alright, majority rule in favor of Thalia being saved, now, is there a way to save her without alerting Zeus and allowing the three to keep the barrier? " Percy asked "I can use a potion, it'll restore Thalia's health while also strengthening the barrier, as such, I will have to hold the mist to keep this secret from Zeus, I'll need a volunteer to help me" Hecate explained, "I will help, Thalia was an amazing Hunter and she deserves to be one again" Artemis volunteered. "Alright, while you two handle that, me , My Intended, Khaos, and Pluto will deal with Camp Jupiter, it is unlikely but Zeus may try to call upon them once he realizes Camp Half-Blood is closed to him, while there we can get Jason, Leo and Frank" Percy explained.

----------------------------------------

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️

Percy grinned as he looked at the squirming bodies of his Tinker, Lighting and Fighter, all of them looked so good as they squirmed under the his mist as he fucked Grover in front of them "fuck! Master can I cum please" Grover begged as he held onto the desk he was laid on, his small round belly, exposed in the room's light "Cum for me my doe" Percy purred as he slammed into Grover's Prostate, Grover moaned as his back arched off of the desk, cum squirting over his stomach, Percy's stomach and some even landing around them. Percy smirked as he pulled out of his doe, after ensuring his doe wouldn't fall, Percy moved around to Frank, "My Fighter, you are mine" Percy growled as he lifted him up by his hips and thruster every inch into the virgin hole, Frank screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as he was brutally fucked into, frank clung to his Master as he was fucked, pleasure making his brain numb as he reached his Climax. Percy laid Frank on the bed before he went over to Leo, Flipping him over he slammed into his awaiting hole and picking up his pace as he pounded into him, over and over again before finally Jason was taken against the door.
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️

-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•