▪️9▪️

"So I'll be sharing you with 9 others" Grover said, he pouted slightly, he didn't mind sharing his master, he was worried and slightly scared that in the process, his master would forget about him "yes, but you will always be my first love, My buck, My future Queen" Percy said, kissing his Buck's hand while watching the road, "do you know who all of them are?" Grover asked curiously "Well the split god is pan, he's part of two complete different pantheons, hence, he's a split god, so your my first, next is Luke, the betrayer and then Apollo the sun patron, the others are.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Percy bit back a growl, he would give up his current plan if Ares didn't stop staring at his buck "how can we help you" percy asked tightly, he knew the god's power influenced emotions but he also knew that even if ares wasn't here, percy would want to rip his head off still "me and my lover were ran off a couple of nights ago, I need my shield back and I wont be returning their, get it for me" Ares said smugly, percy bit back the retort he wanted to make, this bastard all but forced himself on one of his sworn allies, not to mention helped get him killed, but they had a plan, a plan that would hurt ares more then death, and death would never be granted to him. "Where is it" percy asked "it's at a water park here called water land, my Shield's in the Love float, I'm a romantic" Ares said, looking suggestively at grover, Percy grit his teeth before standing up, pulling Grover behind him "we'll do it, we'll see you here tomorrow" percy said tightly before all but dragging his buck out the door.

~~~~~~~-------

Percy floated the bag to him before leaving the love area, he dragged his buck to the closest abandoned clothes shop

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

"Strip" Percy ordered, his instincts screamed at him to assure his buck knew how much he cared about him and cover him completely with his scent so even ares could sense he was taken. Grover whimpered, pulling his clothes off of himself as he cock grew hard, he liked when his master was soft and loving but he loved it even more when his master was rough and demanding. "Such a good little whore for listening" Percy praised as he stalked over to his buck, he was still taller than his little mate and it only turned him on more, percy yanked Grover's neck to the side, causing the Satyr to moan, before he bit into his neck, ensuring he left a mark behind. Grover cried out in pleasurable pain as His master laid another claiming mark on his neck "Master please" Grover begged, his cock was aching and he couldn't get any friction on it "Is my little whore needy? Do you want me to tongue fuck your ass? Bend you over that counter and fuck you until all you can think about, all you can feel is my cock ramming into your hole" percy purred softly, licking the shell of his Buck's ear.

Grover moaned, his cock hardening further as he master described what he could do to him "please make me cum master, do what ever you want just please make me cum" grover begged, Percy's smirked turned feral, his poor little doe doesn't know what he just signed up for. He flipped Grover around and bent him over the counter, Percy waved his hand, his blue mist rose, wrapping around Grover's limbs and holding him down 'Lord Morpheus, show this encounter in Luke's dreams ' Percy planned to torture that boy until he begged to be taken by him.  Grover gasped as he was laid on the cold counter, a moan escaped in as his master's magic tied him down, Percy kneeled behind his buck, spreading his cheeks open, Percy shoved his tongue into his buck, changing it's size and length "Oh master!" Grover yelped, moaning loudly as his master tongue fucked him, hitting his prostate repeatedly . Grover moaned loudly as he came, he panted trying to catch his breath, his master hadn't stopped his movement, poor grover soon learned that his master planned to make him cum till he blacked out

⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"Here you go, one Shield " Percy said handing over the shield, the helm was safely hidden in his car along with Grover, his little buck was still sleeping after last night's events "Alright, here you go kid, this'll help you on your journey" Ares said, his eyes alight with Malice as he handed over the bags to percy. Percy nodded, ensuring aries left before carefully hiding the lighting bolt inside his car, separately from the helm where no one would find or sense it "Vegas here we come" Percy muttered as he began the long drive.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •