▪️6▪️

(Nemesis is the Child of Erebus and Nyx)

Percy followed behind the campers as they walked to the Dinning hall "join me?" Percy asked, "Of course, I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else" Grover said with a smile, he squeaked as instead of sitting in the spot next to his Dominant, Percy pulled him onto his lap. "May I help you?" Percy asked, looking at the campers around him, "When did you two get together?" Luke asked "3 days ago" Percy said, grubbing his hand against his Grover's hip, grabbing their plates, the pair follow the rest of the camp to the Bonfire 'To Chaos, Nemesis and Hestia, I wish to talk to you ' Percy thought, knowing this is something the Goddess of Justice and Revenge would love to hear about.

~~~~~~~-------

"What is it you want?" Nemesis asked, once Percy fell asleep, the four of them meeting in Chaos's Realm "take care of how you speak to my son" Chaos warned "Sorry Grandmother, I am curious as to why we are here" She amended " I'll show you " Percy said, showing them his life, allowing them to see everything, showing them, he truly didn't do anything to deserve the fate he had. " They killed you for no reason " Nemesis hissed in anger " why am I here? I understand having Nemesis here, but why am I? " Hestia asked, genuinely confused" Because you always treated me like family, not anger or disgust like some of them or a fake show of love like my past father, you genuinely cared for me and the other campers" Percy said, gratefully " we'll help you, right now you worry about this quest and I'll see about getting you a proper home, a future king can't be living in a cabin, and Olympus will not do either " Hestia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"Remember, No maiming or killing" grover reminded his Master "Awww, but it's so much funx Percy whined, playfully pouting at his grover, grover smiled, kissing his dominant for good luck "see you later, my love" Percy said, leaving His Grover's side and joining with the rest of the Hermes cabin. He tuned out Annabeth, already knowing where he would be going, he thought over his plan, he would be using Riptide and his magic to discard any of the other teaam and use his magic, solely for the hellhound. "Alright, let's separate, It'll be one of my siblings or me to get the flag, we're the smartest ones here among thieves and Prophets" Annabeth said, muttering the last part but Those closest to her, which was half of both cabins , heard  they glared at her before leaving towards their posts. Percy hid a smirk as his plan was already beginning to work, he made his way to the creek, leaning against a Tree, this would be quick.

~~~~~~~-------

All around him his teammates were cheering, winning the Game, the cheers died off as a growl escaped from the woods, suddenly a hellhound jumped from the trees, landing in front of Percy "I'll give you a treat later to make up for this" Percy whispered to the Hellhound before with a wave of his hand Purple mist shot towards the hellhound, throwing him onto Clarisse's propped up Spear. The group stared at percy in disbelief while grover made his way over to his Dominant, throwing his arms around him as he hugged him "You did good love" Grover said happily

~Meanwhile Under the Sea~

Posideion growled "Why can't I claim him!" He yelled, he needed to claim Percy so he could do his job, but for some reason, no matter what he did, he couldn't claim the little Sea bug. Triton peaked around the corner, he had heard his father's angry yells and came to investigate hoping he wasn't hurting his mother again, he stopped as he saw the image of a man, he blushed as he looked at him, he looked very handsome and something about him, called to Triton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Percy laid Grover onto the bed, "what do you want me to do baby?" Percy asked, running his hand up and down his buck's side "I want to feel your tongue, please" grover asked, a blushing blooming from his cheeks and covering his entire face "feel my tongue where babyboy? You have to use your words" Percy asked with a smirk "Please master, put your tongue in my ass" Grover pleaded, whinning as he tried to get some friction on his leaking cock "Such a good boy for asking" Percy praised before flipping grover over and yanking him onto his hands and knees

~With Luke~

"Oh fuck!" Luke heard Grover moan, he blushed as he heard Grover release pornographic moans and sinful whimpers "yes , I love your tongue in my ass! I love how big it gets!" Luke groaned as his dick got rock hard, listening to Grover lose himself to the pleasure he was obviously receiving, he wonder what it would be like, to gave sex with Percy. Unbeknownst to Luke, Percy purposely made Luke's room closest to his and ensured only Luke could hear their fucking, "fuck master , I'm gonna cum, please" Luke started to rub his dick as grover pleaded for release, he wondered if percy would be rough with him "CUMMING" Luke jerked off faster as grover screamed his release to the air.

~Back with Percy and Grover ~

Percy slammed into his buck, groaning as his dick was surrounded by heat "Fuck! Your still so tight for me, my little buck" Percy groaned, pulling out and slamming back in, Grover moans loudly as he takes his dominant's dick, he loved how full he felt, Percy growled as he picked up his pace, "I need to mark you, maybe your neck? Show everyone who owns you" Percy said, pounding into his buck, grover moaned, nodding to the idea "They'll know you belong to me but only I will get to see how much of a slut you can be for me" Percy Growled, Slamming all the way into his buck, releasing his load, while grover released onto the sheets
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •