▪️3▪️

"Aren't we taking the bus?" Grover asked confused when Percy stopped him from going to the bus stop "Why don't I drive us instead? It'll be faster and will definitely be better than the bus" Percy said with a smile "how are you going to drive us?" Grover asked, even more confused then before, Percy subtlety waved his hand, smiling as his magic subtlety made a blue ling going around the building. Following the line, the pair stopped infront of a Camero

"Ready to go baby?" Percy asked causing grover to blush "How did you do it?" Grover asked fascinated as he got into the car "Chaos magic is mostly Manipulating, Warping or messing with the fabric of existence, Essentially I could create anything f...

"Ready to go baby?" Percy asked causing grover to blush "How did you do it?" Grover asked fascinated as he got into the car "Chaos magic is mostly Manipulating, Warping or messing with the fabric of existence, Essentially I could create anything from nothing, force anyone to do what I want as long as I eventually return it to normal, I could keep some of the smaller things like the car like this but the bigger things are a bit more risky as I could end up losing myself in the process" Percy explained as he started driving, Grover nodded, enjoying the comfort of his Dominant's magic and silently vowing to be an anchor for his dominant in his adventures, as the started the drive back to Sally's.

~Reverse time to that morning ~

~Meanwhile with Sally ~

Sally groaned as she woke up and stumbled into the bathroom, she gripped the counter as memories not yet lived filtered through her mind, Anger rushed through her as she saw that bitch help sentence her son to death, he sacrificed alot for those bastards and they repay him by execution, she swore on the River Styx that she would help her son in anyway with getting revenge. "My Son has said many things about you, being a manic and slightly bloodthirsty wasn't one of them " A voice said causing Sally to turn around "Hello Chaos" Sally greeted, she was thankful that this deity gave her son a second chance " Many are sweet and kind until you harm their children, then the real danger appears" Sally added. " I like you, to help our son on his journey I bless you with magic, and immortality " Chaos said" thank you " Sally said gratefully before watching chaos disappear.

A groan broke the peaceful silence and reminded her that she currently still lived with gabe, she sneered before an Idea came to mind, leaving the bathroom she made her way into the kitchen, she grabbed her sharpest knife and made it back to the bedroom "Sally! Get my breakfast ready!" Gabe yelled as he fully woke up "Your breakfast is right here dear" Sally said warmly before bringing the knife down on Gabe's dick, causing him release a scream into the spelled room "I have had enough of your bullshit and you have far out lived your usefulness" She said with a sneer as we brought the knife down, stabbing him in the heart, enjoying the light leaving his eyes as he died.

~~~~~~~-------

"Mom?" Percy called opening the door "Percy!" Sally exclaimed, moving forward as she pulled her son into a hug "I missed you" he whispered, he truly had missed his mom, after the last war, most of his time was spent helping to rebuild and then he had been killed. "I missed you too sweetie" She said softly before looking over at Grover "hi grover" she said warmly "hi Sally" Grover said, blushing slightly. "i made blue cookies, tell me the plan" sally said as she led the way to the kitchen, she caught Percy's arm snake around Grover's waist and mentally celebrated, she had seen how much they loved each other but they had never ended up together, she was glad, this time her son would get the one he loves. "Alright, after this we'll go to the cabin, spend some time together and as soon as ot starts to rain we'll make our way to the camp, we'll let him take you again and I'll finish the Minotaur, we'll still do the Quest to hopefully remain under the radar for now but it shouldn't take as long as last time" Percy explained.

" Alright, I can see how those two would react to an alliance while I'm down there" Sally said,  " Do you have a plan for luke? " Grover asked, Percy nodded suddenly turning fully to grover, his thoughts being able to tell grover more then his words could. " as long as I'm not forgotten about, I don't mind" Grover eventually said with a small smile " Darling, I would never be able to forget my love" percy said honestly.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •