▪️18▪️

"Alright, how are we doing this? " Percy asked Pallas, they were talking out the twins now, sparing everyone from their torturous powers "I can only nullify their powers for 30 seconds, when I say so wrap them in the same cords that were used on Ares, " Pallas explained, once this was done, Pallas would once again be the Titan of war, he couldn't wait.

~

Quietly the duo made their way through the gladiator styled area, "have you heard from father? " Phobos asked, sparring against his brother "nope, not since he went to deal with that twirp" Deimos replied, hitting his brother. "Hello boys" Pallas greeted as he stepped out from behind a pillar "Pallas" the twins greeted with a sneer, normally they'd attack first and ask questions later but Pallas was immune to their powers, and neither were ignorant enough to believe they were stronger than the Titan. "What brings you out of your cave? " Deimos asked, "chaos has awoken, they have a son, one that I follow. Now my king" Pallas yelled, surrounding both of them with his aura, making them momentarily defenseless, Percy jumped over a fence and wrapped the pair tightly in coils, breaking their connection to their powers, "what is the meaning of this! " Phobos demanded, trying in vain to get out of the constraints "we're just taking you to see your father" Percy said, smirking slightly as he thought of multiple ways of using these two to break Ares, it would sure be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you think his other children will react? " Percy asked, sitting next to Aphrodite as she watched the ocean "Anteros, Eros and Harmonia take after me more, Enyalios will need to be talked to, he's a spirit of war and a servant of ares, as such, since you own Ares, you own Enyalios as well. As for the demigods, they will need to be observed and not allowed to leave camp until after the battle" Aphrodite explained, "alright, while I go get Nico and Bianca, you talk to them, I don't request they fight, I just want them out of the way" Percy said before he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Nico" Percy greeted, enjoying the blush that covered His dark Prince's face "hi Percy" Nico said shyly, Bianca waved excitedly "let's go take you to your father" Percy said, grabbing both of them before teleporting to the castle, Hades appeared a moment later with Persephone "they'll get all of there memories in an hour, I'll be by later to get Nico" Percy explained before leaving the group to talk as he made his way to the dungeons.

⚠️Rape and torture ⚠️

"Hello pet, I've got a treat for you" Percy purred as he entered the cell, Ares looked a complete mess, tears fell down his face, his asshole looked abused and irritated, his cock was still rock hard and started to look red, Ares tried to glare at the brat but didn't have much engery for that, the constant stimulation left him completely in pain and bliss. Percy moved around his pet, still chained in all fours, to the wall facing him, pushing a slab caused the wall to open, allowing ares a clear view of the only children he loved, Deimos and Phobos woke up Groggily, they began to frantically pull on their restraints as they became more coherent "Pallas is very mad at the two of you, what you did to Nike was horrible" Percy said conversationaly as he grabbed a few things. "As such, I've been requested to punish you before killing you and I've got just the thing" Percy said sadistically, he placed a wooden pyramid in front of Deimos, he grabbed him and used his most to make both of them naked.

Percy lifted Deimos and slammed him down on to the top of the pyramid, causing Deimos to scream as he was strected far beyond anything that was possible, in his opinion, "don't you just look lovely, now Ares, come" Percy ordered, enjoying the way the potion forced his obedience. "Ride Deimos" Percy ordered, watching as Ares was helpless to disobey, following his master's order as he sunk down on his son's dick, Percy smirked, using his most to lift Phobos up, line him side ways with Ares dick and force him to impale himself. Percy smirked, each backwards thrust Phobos gave shoved Ares further on Deimos dick causing him to be speared by more of the pyramid tip.

"Ares kill Phobos" Percy ordered, watching as both eyes widen, Phobos begged and pleaded with his father to no avail, shortly after, his lifeless body fell to the ground, "would you look at Deimos, you rode him so much he died" Percy observed, his body to red so much his head was speared on the pyramid top. "All fours, face your son's bodies" Percy ordered, pulling his cock out of his pants as he watched Ares struggle slightly at what he done, Percy was no where done torturing the once arrogant god, he wanted Ares broken, mentally defeated, Percy slammed into his toy's hole, "how pathetic your leaking all over the place " Percy teased, allowing Ares to cum, watching sadistically as humiliation, horror and pleasure warred with each other as he came, all over the dead bodies of his sons

⚠️IT'S OVER⚠️

-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•