heartslabul-chapter 9: a plan

The heartslabul gang was sitting there, wondering why wimothy didn't show up.

Ace and riddle asked cater and trey if she came by at all today.

Cater- no I haven't heard from her at all, not to mention she hasn't been active on magicam.

Trey- I didn't see her when I went to the library today, me and her usually like to talk there.

Deuce- then where could she be?

Riddle- we'll just have to ask around.

Ace- we should ask people in the dorms.

Riddle- yes let's all do that!

Just like that ace headed off to octavinelle to-

Ace- NOPE! I did not head off to octavinelle!

ACE HEADED OFF TO OCTAVINELLE!!!

Ace- NO NO NO!!! I am NOT going to octavinelle!

You will speak to the business octopus and you'll fucking like it!

Ace- UGH FINE!

and with that ace headed off to octavinelle in search for wimothy

Ace- god damnit. . . Back again.

Ace walks up to the door and burst in!

Ace- ALRIGHT!! WHERE IS SHE!?

jade- oh! Oh my!

Floyd- argh! Crabby!? What the heck!?

Ace- listen I ain't here to talk! Take me to Azul!

Jade- slow down now! Can you tell us why you're here?

Ace- listen. . . I don't wanna make a scene, but just bring me to Azul and I'll tell you there.

Floyd- eh whatever you say!

Lisana- what's going on in here?

As ace looks over he sees lisana standing there in her dorm uniform.

Ace- Lisa! I'm glad you're here! Have you seen wimothy around?

Lisana- well first off you could have just come in quietly instead of just barging in like that? Also can you like wipe you feet or something, we're trying to keep this place clean?

Ace- okay but Lisa! This is urgent! Just please tell m- OW! WHY THE FUCK!?

lisana- could you at least keep your voice down here you're acting like a seagull on crack, Jesus Christ! Now, do you wanna know where wimothy is or not!?

Ace- w-what?

Lisana- are you gonna answer my question or are you just gonna sit there like a fucking shell?

Floyd- you tell em sharky!

Jade- Floyd. . .

Ace- yes! I wanna know where wimothy is!

Lisana- what's the magic word?

Ace- I will break your fucking bones!

Lisana- eh, close enough it's right after "I will tapdance on your grave, you rattlesnake." But anyways! I'll tell you where she is. Earlier today, I saw her in the courtyard she seemed so distant, I'm pretty sure after that fight she had with nitro the other day, might of messed her up. I think she might be in ramshackle so you can go check there.

Ace- thanks Lisa! I'll head there right now!

Lisana- but listen! If she's not there it's best that you don't go snooping around her room, I you end up doing that. . . Bad things might happen.

Ace- I promise I won't snoop.

.

.

.

.
Tbc

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon.