Chapter 197 - A Wild Chase

I wake up first, opening my eyes before all the ladies. Our positions have switched a little over the few hours we have actually slept instead of taking part in a bit more lively activities, but the six naked beauties still lie sprawled all over me and the bed. Ressia is the closest, snuggling to my chest as we are both on our sides. I can feel Yuru coiled somewhere around my thighs and Oniri lovingly hugging my back. The other three are unfortunately out of my reach.

After admiring the fierce women and their serene sleeping faces, I pull the canine captain more into me and gently nibble on her pointy ear. Ressia shudders lightly and lets out a delicate sigh. Her charming lashes flutter open a moment later and a faint blush tinges her cheeks as she realises our positions.

I smile at her warmly, brushing my fingers through her hair. "Morning. I think it's time to get up if we want to appear as professional as we can."

"Yes, sir." Ressia smiles back at me, roams her eyes over my front, and nuzzles her face into my neck, pressing her tender chest into my skin. "Thank you for the amazing evening, Boss. The girls looked really happy."

"Don't mention it." I sneak a few pecks onto her adorable ears. "But, try not to get used to it either. While I would always be glad to give you some affection whenever you wanted, I won't be around on every mission."

She pulls herself up and gazes at me with noticeable adoration. "We know. Lady Sirgia gave us plenty of relief tools to help us relax our bodies during long commissions. We can manage. We will make you proud."

Before she has enough time to hesitate, I bring my lips to hers and we share a few delicate kisses. I can see the sheets fluttering as I glance over her shoulder, thanks to her lively tail expressing the wolfgirl's joy.

"And I'll reward you properly for that." I grin at her after we separate, Ressia's face flushing even more now. "So, I think it's time for you to take care of your part."

Giving me one last kiss on her own, Ressia sits up and stretches her slim and muscular form, displaying her enchanting profile to me. I join her and run a hand down her shapely back, causing her tail to pick up speed as I caress her soft skin. She glances at me coyly as I reach her bubbly behind and I grin at my fierce captain while giving it a playful squeeze.

Nibbling on her bottom lip, she gives me a hungry look and sighs heavily. "I've never been a lazy person, but recently it's just incredibly hard to leave the bed. I might be getting too comfortable."

Chuckling, I reach her hair again and play with her ears. "You deserve it. But, yeah. We have a job to do. Let's leave being lazy for when we are at home. Get this side up while I take the other."

"Yes, sir."

Working together, we quickly wake up the others and they walk out together for a quick bath. I go with them but head for the male section to not cause too much trouble and rumours at Vanessa's house. When I get back to our room, the girls are already geared up and prepared for duty. We stroll through the hallways until we reach a chamber with an open roof, choosing to practise a little until it's time for breakfast.

A butler gets us less than two hours later, letting us know that we are the first ones to wake up and that the food is getting ready to be served. Wrapping up our fun, we follow the man to the dining hall and wait in front of the entrance. It could be rude if we just helped ourselves to everything before the royal hosts.

So, after the same guy comes back to announce that the king and his queen are seated, we join in, exchanging polite greetings. Shortly after our group settles down at the table, Paul and the others file in. We eat in relative silence until most of us are finished.