Chapter 201 - Besties at Work ❤❤❤

After suffocating the poor shortie between her plump breasts for the duration of our delicious kiss, Natalie draws back a little. Her smooth fingers remain on my shaft as she caresses it gently, moving her delicate hand up and down. We maintain eye contact most of the time, save for the brief moments when she glances down to admire her work or to check if she isn't doing a bad job.

It's rather obvious from her skill that it's the very first time she's touching a real cock, and as expected of the studious and intelligent girl from my class, she never lacks the drive to learn on the spot. Nevertheless, I'm glad to see that she truly doesn't seem to have any negative predispositions towards men. I wouldn't have put it past her to actually lie a little for Shino's sake.

Natalie's fingers suddenly give me a tiny squeeze and a pleasant sigh escapes her pouty lips. Taking my eyes off her mesmerising visage, I notice that Shino stopped being passive and took the chance presented right in front of her, which is her best friend's tender and perky chest. The golden-haired actress keeps looking at me with a visible blush as the purple-eyed heiress tickles her breasts with some good pecks, licks, kisses, and of course, soft sucking.

I smile at the humming lady and join our lips again, using my hand to take care of one of her nipples too. Judging by the sounds she releases with her quiet but very so musical voice, Natalie finds our cooperation more than satisfying. But, I bet it's Shino's work that gets her the most. Still, to her credit, she doesn't pause the stroking, doing her absolute best not to remain passive.

Then, Natalie flinches a little and her hand jumps away from my dick, hastily grabbing something else. Peering over Shino's shoulder, I find the blonde holding my girlfriend's wrist, which halted its travel south right in front of the yellow steppes above the promised oasis. The action is so sudden that even Shino pauses completely and gives Natalie a curious glance.

"Sorry. It happened kind of on a reflex," our tall friend admits and more crimson tinges her smooth cheeks.

A brief silence falls upon us as the other lady ponders over it briefly before speaking.

"Would you like me to help you groom yourself a little if it makes you so anxious, Natalie-san?" Shino asks with an honest expression. "It won't take longer than just a moment. I have a nice gadget from Sensei's dwarf girl that makes the process easy and seamless."

"Right now?" Natalie's brows rise a tad and her eyes jump to me.

The petite samurai grins impishly. "Why not? I would love to do it for you. And we can give Sensei a nice show."

I don't think being so teasing can help ease Natalie into it, but I worry pointlessly. She searches my eyes for a few seconds and I nod faintly as a form of encouragement. If we are going to do this, it would be best for her to be as comfortable with herself as possible. Usually, I can ensure that part on my own, but this time, the circumstances are quite different. Shino is the best person to solve it and I'm more than happy to simply observe.

And enjoy the show, as my lovely Japanese princess said.

"Okay." Natalie nods too and switches her attention to Shino. "The baths, then?"

"We don't need to move." The sly samurai's grin widens and she flicks her wrist. "It doesn't make any mess and is rather enjoyable."

In her hand appears something resembling a fully metallic barber razor which shines like pure silver. It's the modern-styled one with a big, bumpy head and a cylindrical wooden handle. These things always fascinated me because they look like they have no blade or blades, but I know they are just hidden really well under that shapely top part. In this case, though, I can easily tell that the entire thing is solid. There are no gaps or tiny crevices. There are some runes and patterns instead.