Chapter 219 - Unforeseen Connections

"What... does that mean?" Ianthe is the first one to ask, which doesn't surprise me.

The others still hide behind their leader, a bit anxious about interacting with us, even if their desires are clearly getting the upper hand slowly and surely. But, hopefully, this won't last long if we play our cards right. And I very much intend to help these technically imprisoned ladies however I can.

"Well, it would be my pleasure to explain, but do you think we could move to a more discussion-friendly environment or would it be difficult to find anything better in this place as things currently stand?" I raise a curious brow at her, spreading my arms inquisitively. "Oh, and I guess I should dress back up. Where are my manners?"

I totally forgot about that part, too focused on getting the gems with the guide who kindly volunteered to aid me, definitely not because of the dozen or more naked female bodies displaying everything they have to us at numerous alluring angles. No way.

At my words, many of them seem to assume pouty expressions, and some faint whines of disappointment reach my ears amidst the enchanting crowd. Even Ianthe's eyes seem to shift to my waist again, making her nibble on her bottom lip, which funnily results in her legs shivering a bit as she recalls our earlier tryst, surprising the duo supporting her frame.

Then, as her glowing eyes rake over my front and find mine again, they widen briefly with some realisation, bringing a mischievous smile to her luscious lips.

"Since you managed to successfully restore both water and power to this facility, there is one place that comes to mind," Ianthe replies with a seductive tone, her gaze once more skipping south. "And you won't need to bother covering yourself up again if we decide to move there, My Lord."

Connecting the dots, I'm fairly sure I know what kind of place she is thinking of, but just in case, I point my thumb at our furry companion. "And am I right to assume Diana is welcome to join us in there?"

"But, of course!" The main Oread nods politely. "I was going to suggest exactly that. All three of you seem slightly sullied from your previous encounters and the immense amounts of dirt and dust this stronghold has amassed over decades and centuries of inactivity. No offence, My Lord."

"None taken," Sirgia responds before me. "We could use a refreshment after working so hard on satisfying the requirements for bringing this place to life once more."

I roll my eyes at her adorable attempt to join in on the teasing, but can't help to smile with them. Technically, we've rested and cleaned up after the Wyverns, but all that moving around did get us a tad dirty. Plus, it would be rude to reject such a generous invitation.

"Lead the way, then." I gesture at the grey-skinned lady. "Or are we going to be transported again?"

"I suggest the former. All the facilities are slowly warming up. We should give them some time to activate properly and get rid of the evidence of the passage of time. You've witnessed it yourself in the filtration pools, My Lord," our host answers.

"Got it. Let's walk there, then." I turn towards the exit but Diana brushes against my side, stopping me shortly after. "I guess we can ride there too. With me buck naked, though?"

She simply tilts her head as if to say 'Is that a problem now?' and I chuckle quietly.

Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time.

So, as she lowers herself onto the ground, I hoist my pretty little Dwarf girlfriend onto the saddle. Ianthe steps closer, looking at our magnificent friend with slight awe in her shining eyes while I hop on too, landing behind Sirgia's back. The two of us share a glance and my petite wife scoots closer to the front with a barely noticeable smirk.