Chapter 226 - Surfacing Desires ❤❤❤

One hand gripping Codae's exquisite throat, the other lazily exploring her firm and muscular build still modestly covered by a tight top and armoured shorts, I take a glance around us. A good portion of the chieftess' home is in tatters. Her knife remains embedded in one of the walls, right next to a painting of a very similar female, possibly her mother.

That one was close. I almost ruined a family memento by blindly tossing the weapon aside.

As my gaze returns to the restrained girl, who looks up at me with eyes full of need and hope as her generous chest heaves up and down from her excited breathing, I smirk lightly and bring my face up to hers, barely not brushing our lips together. She doesn't dare to cross the remaining distance, though. Codae just waits impatiently, her grey eyes skipping down with a silent urge.

"Should we take it somewhere less furnished?" I ask in a sensual whisper. "I don't know if I can be gentle with a pretty thing like you."

"Fuck the furniture!" She snarls at me in response, flashing her sharp fangs. "Fuck the tables! Fuck the wardrobes! Fuck the shelves! Fuck everything!"

The raccoon woman gets herself positively panting at the end of her rant, slowly regaining her breath as her rage morphs into something much more amorous.

"But, most importantly, fuck me," Codae adds with a little whine, rocking her hips back and forth over my knee. "Please..."

I'm starting to feel the wetness gradually staining the material, not to mention the immense heat. Pressing harder against her flooding pussy makes the fierce lady flutter her eyelashes in bliss.

Well, if she's asking so nicely...

I push her more into the wall, evoking a surprised gasp in response. My palm slides down her front and turns back right at the edge of her top, slipping beneath the elastic fabric. Codae watches my face with deep anticipation as my fingers trail higher and higher over her muscles, finally bumping into a pronounced hill on their way. She exhales dreamily as they climb it to the very peak, giving the nub at the top a controlled rub and roll. I seal her mouth at that very moment, pulling her into a rough kiss.

Codae melts in my hands even further, slight reverberations tickling my lips from what might be the purrs of pleasure she's experiencing. I can feel them in the fingers of my other hand too as they keep a fairly powerful grip on her neck.

This incredible girl might be itching for some hard dicking, but considering the fact that she didn't have much if any experience with males, I'm obliged to take it a bit slower just to show her all the pleasures of leaving herself in someone else's capable hands. That's what her true desire is, as per my understanding. Just a tad rough-topped due to her fighter nature.

Yet, a lady in need is a lady in need.

Stopping the sloppy exchange, I bring myself to her cute ear. "I hope you aren't too attached to these clothes."

A hint of confusion swirls in Codae's silvery irises as she looks back at me amidst the mist of desire. Before she can fully comprehend my words, I grasp the middle of her top with both hands and pull it aside. With a loud ripping noise, her taut breasts spring into my view with an alluring jiggle, a surprised gasp escaping the chieftess' lips.

"That wasn't any regular material..." She nibbles on her bottom lip.

"Just like I'm not any regular male." I smile at her confidently, cupping up her cups with both palms.

Codae sighs delicately and puts her arms over her head like the obedient puppy she is, grabbing onto the ornamental sconce high above us to imitate having her wrists bound once more. Her full tits rise to proud attention even more as she tilts her head to the side, still keeping one eye on me to watch what I'm going to do with her.