Chapter 205 - A Prickle of Delight ❤❤

Right after we wrap up the challenges and other fights, the Community switches moods instantly. Under the intricate lead of a few individuals, almost everyone rushes around to prepare for the celebrations. And since I've laid down so much praise and promises onto them earlier, it would be improper for me to run away right after the first part.

As expected, they also don't allow me to help so I'm reduced to a spectator on the wide and comfy alpha sofa with a quietly purring catgirl lying on her back in my lap as I graze her exposed belly with my fingers. Whenever they wander a bit more north or south, her sweet humming only grows in intensity and I tease my calm and collected martial artist a bit.

"Are you going to invite that female to the group you will mate with as a result of the challenge?" Astrea asks at one point without even opening her eyes.

I move my palm to her whitish hair and fluff her fantastic ears. "I don't really know. Should I? She was quite smart and crafty but she still took advantage of the rules for personal gain, didn't she? You tell me if I should encourage that behaviour or not. Remember that I'm still learning about Beastkin."

A tiny smile surfaced on Astrea's pouty lips as I showered her in my love. "If other females have noticed, they won't try to copy her. They must know you are aware too and that you might not appreciate repeated attempts to abuse your authority. But, it should motivate them to be even smarter if they want to catch your attention."

"Hmmm. Looks like I should expect an orgy every time I come down here for longer than just a few duels." I chuckle to myself. "I guess the first night we spent here should have been a sign."

"I won't host the mating challenge regularly since I know it's not something you would want while having many loving and dedicated mates already, but I think it would be a good way to keep the females involved in the life of the community and to give them something to strive for," she replies with a contented sigh. "Even if he was a waste of an abusive Alpha, Micah did partially make use of his privilege to lay with the females under his care. It's a staple part of our lives until we find a dedicated mate. But, people are getting used to how you run things."

"Perhaps I wasn't being too fair." I muse quietly. "Men can challenge me for the throne while satisfying their combative urges but women who aren't interested in taking me down don't have a similar option to satisfy their desire to be with me. Or rather, me to be in them."

"Are we going to add the mating challenge to the usual rotation, then?" Astrea finally opens her enchanting eyes and her vertical pupils lock with mine. "I won't be able to offer the same relief to our males as I don't wish to partake in mating with anyone other than you, my chosen mate."

I lean down to present her soft lips with a myriad of sweet pecks. "And I'm not expecting you to. You are the only one with the exclusive rights to command my dick however and whenever you want in this place. And one day, it's going to be your womb that bears me kittens."

Her left ear twitches strongly as her eyes widen just a tiny bit. I continue to grin down at her as the purring ceases alongside all the other movements. A moment later, a certain extremely inviting and characteristic scent hits my sensitive sense of smell. Raising a curious brow at the fierce feline, I let my hand wander underneath her belt, running into quite a situation down there.

"Oh? I didn't think it would bring such a strong reaction from you," I comment, experiencing the scorching heat trapping my digits between a delicate canyon.

"We never talked about it," Astrea replies, a trace of rosy blush adorning her adorable cheeks as her breathing grows a tad hotter too. "I thought you weren't intending to sire children."