PRELUDE /// ACT 0 CRESCENDO: Like A Knife In the Heart

Uzi reassembled her railgun and quickly ventured out into the woods

Uzi reassembled her railgun and quickly ventured out into the woods. There was a clearing filled with scrap and corpses of drones. In the middle was a drop pod. The same kind that the disassembly drones use. Rummaging around the scrap, Uzi finds the parts that she needs. 'Perfect.' She thought to herself, finishing her railgun. She retreats but a winged figure lands on top of the pod. Uzi hid behind some rocks as she saw the drone via a shard of glass. Within the reflection, she sees a disassembly drone crush a worker's head with one hand. Then, it drank the oil dripping from the remains.

In silent horror, Uzi watched. The disassembly drone turned its gaze and saw a shard of something shining brightly. Focusing its optics, it managed to see a reflection of a worker drone present on the glass shard.

 Drawing its claws out, it lunged. Uzi saw the disassembly drone lunge at her. Grabbing her railgun, she jumped back as the murder drone landed right in front of her. As the drone approached Uzi, she readied her railgun. But the murder drone knocked it away with a lazy swipe of its claws. As it launched itself, Uzi did a spinning kick at the drone's head. It was entirely superficial, but it winded the drone for a few seconds, As Uzi grabbed her railgun, A burning pain could be felt as the drone pierced her hands with its tail. The yellow syringe injected the nanite acid into her. Gritting her teeth, Uzi pulled the trigger.

"Bite me!"

A green ray of light incinerated the drone's head as it fell.

"Holy fuck, suck on this Dad!" She spoke triumphantly as she looked at the smoldering remains of the murder drone. But to her surprise, A liquid metal-like substance quickly took form, regenerating the drone's head.

CRITICAL HARDWARE MALFUNCTION [You're dead, idiot]

ID : N-0X0010010 STOP: 0x00000080

ID: ABS...LOADED [AUTO RUN COMPLETE]

OS STRING "ABSOLUTE SOLVER" BLOCKED BY ADMINISTRATION "CYN"

REBOOTING... ... ...

Lines of text covered its visor as it stood up. In a panic, Uzi hit the regenerating head with the dismembered arm of a worker drone with all her strength. It did nothing. Its eyes opened and Uzi silently wished a quick death. Uzi waited as the drone looked intently at her, squinting its eyes. [Optical sensor unresponsive...recalibration failure.] Failing to recognize the worker drone in front of it, The murder drone cheerily said; "Did you just slap me with that arm?"