MALICE /// CLIMAX: Alpha against the Omega

As V1 dished death to the Guttertanks, Uzi fired her rockets at a sentry, interrupting it. N stabbed a Gutterman in its abdomen and V disemboweled a Swordsmachine. Together they cleared out the room, one by one, letting blood spill, painting the world red. The world was their canvas and they painted it red.

+RICOSHOTx7

+FRIED

+PARRY

+PROJECTILE BOOST

A Gutterman fell as V1 fired his revolver.

+EXPLODED

+FIREWORKS

A sentry was blown into smithereens by Uzi's freezeframe launcher.

+PARRY

+HALF OFF

+SLIPPED

A Guttertank stumbled back as N dodged and parried its overextended punch. V was there to finish it off, slicing it in half. Soon, the walls were painted in sangue. Half of the machines were dead, put down by each other and the four intruders. "So far so good. Keep it up, I see the payload." V1 encouraged the drones as they made their way through the arena. Suddenly, the left side of the wall caved in and tens of soldiers streamed in. They were heavily armed, but V1 could tell they were humans. Behind them stood a Gutterman, abnormally large. The soldiers quickly took position and started firing at the remaining machines.

Dodging bullets, V1 called the drones to regroup. "Are you bound to the three laws of robotics?" He asked. "What?" N said, not knowing what the three laws of robotics were. "Are you able to kill your creators? Because the soldiers that had just broken through are humans, not machines." V1 spoke, elaborating.

"Killing humans? I don't mind. After all. They were the ones who discarded us in Copper-9 and left us for dead." Uzi said. "I'm not...sure about this. Killing bleeding machines may be uncomfortable, but actively killing humans..." N spoke.

"Seems disassembly drones have a safeguard program that doesn't allow them to kill humans. Very well, N, V? You better close your eyes for a moment." As V1 drew out his revolver, A soldier spotted him and shouted "There's a V model in sector 1! I repeat-"

+GROUND SLAM

The man's skull shattered as V1 slammed down. The orderly rows of men scattered, most of them fleeing. V1 fired a core at them, giving them the privilege of oblivion. Looking at the frightened men and then looking at her railgun, Uzi could not bear to pull the trigger. She cursed at herself, trying to force her trembling fingers to grab and shoot, but the bloodcurdling screams made her cringe back.

"I get it. It's not fun for me either. But you know what to do. Let's bless them with a painless death." V1 spoke as he dodged a rifle shot. Shoving Uzi behind some rocks, V1 jumped over the men and onto the giant Gutterman behind them. It attempted to bash V1 away but V1 hung on, punching its fuel tank with the knuckleblaster. The casket on its back opened, revealing not one, but two men being sucked of blood from their torsos. The Gutterman flailed, trying to protect its fuel source. As it turned, N, V, and Uzi saw the two demented men in perfect detail. Quickly getting off the Gutterman, V1 ejected a core into the casket. The Gutterman stopped. Its servos locked into place as its circuits exploded. It fell, crushing the men hiding close by.

+PANCAKED

V1 turned to see Uzi and the disassembly drones covered in blood. They were closing their eyes.
"You can open your eyes now. It's over." V1 said. The drones opened their 'eyes' to see a giant Gutterman dead, on the floor. Beneath it, muffled screams could be heard.