FEAR /// SECOND: Opening Rites

"Hello, I am V1. I believe you have some questions to ask of me?" An ancient, mechanical voice sounded. "Really. Of all the voices existing in the universe you decided to use SAM as your voicebox." Uzi remarked. "Yeah, We do!" N replied. Nodding, V1 went inside the pod, beckoning the drones to follow him. "This is the terminal. It is a sentient data archive that spectates us using our own optics. It contains most data about myself and my world, so feel free to browse the tabs. But, do NOT open the tab called [THE CYBER GRIND]. I'll answer your questions afterward." V1 spoke as he sat down. 

Uzi and N booted up the terminal and on its screens were two tabs. [HELL] and [COPPER-9]. "Copper-9, a strange name for a strange world..." V1 thought. Uzi instantly tapped on the [HELL] tab. "Oh my god, is this real?" She spoke, flustered. "Honestly, I think the terminal's speaking the truth. Did you look how this...um, V1 fight? It's honestly crazy." N replied. "Yeah, it looked straight from an anime movie but still. Does this death machine come from hell?" She asked. "...Yes," V1 replied to their astonishment. "Hell is real?" They shouted. Even V, who was pretending to not care for the supreme machine's stories, jumped back in fear and awe. "Here. This will help you clean things up." V1 spoke, tapping on a tab called [USERS] and tapping again on [V1]. A simplified 3D version of V1 stood, rotating on the screen. Beneath it, the passage read :

TYPE: SUPREME MACHINE

DATA:

 When the final war started, designs for a new type of weapon were made. Blood-fueled machines. The final war had escalated to a degree that the most efficient way to fight was to use blood as fuel. These machines quickly dominated the battlefield and the man versus man side of the war gave way to an arms race that would permanently scar the earth.

The V model was built for war, The first ever known prototype was V0. It was created to test two new inventions. The High Velocity Wings, and the stealth plating. Only a squad of them was fully produced and utilized in combat due to their expensiveness, but they were merciless. Their wings protected them from falling from heights and gave them speeds incomparable to those like sentries and guttertanks. They ravaged the battlefield, undetected by any radar or sonar while destroying enemy complexes.

However, the V0 model was made obsolete as the earthmovers emerged. The tall, walking fortresses had a different system for detecting intruders. instead of using radars, they used a sophisticated defense system that opened fire on any machine that its processor deemed foreign. Even with the increased speeds, The V0 models could not prevail against the earthmovers. 

To defeat this 'Horsemen of the apocalypse', the V model needed more speed, more power, and the ability to constantly repair itself from the earthmover's defense systems. The obsolete V0 models were known to be terminated, and Eight of the Nine V0 models were confirmed to be destroyed.

This led to the creation of V1. V1 boasts a new kind of exterior plating that allows refueling through contact with blood rather than through a separate blood refueling process.

Due to its necessary thinness, it is far less durable, but the ability to fix itself and rebuild broken parts on the fly would outweigh the negatives on an active battlefield. And with its lightweight armor, V1 was able to achieve supreme agility compared to the other war machines.

V1's main purpose was to end the war itself. It was designed to destroy earthmovers from the inside since earthmovers' shield generator rendered firepower useless. So it has a diverse arsenal, each one designed to nullify the earthmover's defenses. It was capable of besting every machine currently made, except for the earthmovers in the testing phase.[Earthmovers could not be simulated within the labs.]