(Poe Dameron X Reader) Ships Down.

Character: Poe Dameron X Reader

Fandom: Star wars

Wordcount: 1184

Originally posted: 15/01/2023

Summary: When the ship isn't working, Poe has an idea for what the two of you can do while you wait for backup.

-

"Dammit!" Poe curses out loudly. Practically so that anyone in the entire ship can hear as he slams his fist down harshly onto the control hud, making a loud thud as it bangs against the metal of the ship.

You rush into the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon to see Poe slumped over in the pilot's seat, face buried into the palms of his hands and both his elbows resting on his lower thighs.

"What happened?" You exclaim as you rush over to Poe's side to make sure that he's ok. He looks up at you, looking up into your eyes with his big beautiful brown ones. "Ship's down- I don't know what's wrong with it." Poe says, still maintaining eye contact with you. "Can you go make sure the rest of the ship's not on fire? I'm gonna try and call for some backup." He adds on, his voice mostly serious although a slight tinge of sarcasm in his tone as he starts to flip some of the switches on the control hud, trying to get a connection.

You nod your head softly before heading out of the cockpit, going to check on the rest of the ship to make sure that it's all ok. You quickly do a checkover of the ship, once everything seems to be alright you head back over to Poe in the cockpit. "Everything seems fine." You say as you smile softly at Poe, he turns to face you as he nods his head in response, spinning around in his chair.

"Good- Backup won't be here for another hour though, so I guess we'll just be stuck here until then... Together." Poe says, a hint of burning passion in his voice on the last part of his sentence as he looks you up and down from head to toe seductively.

Your eyes widen slightly as you look down at him. "I- You don't mean...." You stutter out, struggling to find your voice. "What if I do mean? What then?" Poe replies with a smug smirk plastered onto his lips as he sits back in the pilot's seat, crossing his forearms and spreading his legs apart.

You stand there in the doorway of the cockpit, tumbling with your fingers as you think of your next move before Poe cuts you out of your thinking. "Get over here on your knees sweetheart." He says, a smug look still on his face. You do as he says, getting onto your knees and shuffling over to him, nestling yourself in between his spread legs.

Your eyes come to eye level and immediately dart down to the growing bulge forming in Poe's orange flight suit. He continues to look down at you with a wide grin. "Well? What're you gonna do about it?" He eggs on.

Your hands travel up and find their way to the zipper of Poe's flight suit as you start to unzip it downwards, pulling the material off of his shoulders and sliding it down his torso. Poe angles his hips upwards slightly for you so that you can get the flight suit fully off of his body.

Once the flight suit's fully off of his body and bunched up around his ankles your eyes widen at the sight. The sick freak wasn't wearing any underpants today. "I- Poe- Where the fuck are your pants?" You yelp in surprise as your eyes are glued to the sight of his now fully erect cock upright and resting against his lower stomach.

"What? Thought I'd try something new today." Poe says with a grin on his face as you raise an eyebrow in response, looking up into his eyes and ignoring his aching cock leaking with pre-cum. "Kind of odd isn't it... The ship starts acting up- You're not wearing any pants- I'd say you went out of your way and did all of this just to trap me here." You say, breaking out into a small chuckle. Poe just rolls his eyes. "Oh will you just shut up and suck my cock?"

You let out a small giggle before taking the base of his cock into your right hand, slowly pumping your fist up and down it a few times. Poe's lips part slightly as he throws his head back into the chair. You start to speed up your hand movements, slowly edging your mouth closer and closer to the tip of his cock. You poke your tongue out and start to swipe small licks on the tip of his cock, licking up and swallowing the salty pre-cum before wrapping your lips securely around the tip of his cock.

"So good- So good for me." Poe groans out as you get onto a more comfortable position on your knees, slowly swallowing and taking his full length into your mouth.

You start to bop your head up and down along his cock, setting a steady rhythm to your thrusts. Poe lets out a breathy groan, thrusting his hips upwards, causing his cock to go deeper into your mouth. "So good for me- taking such good care of me-" Poe groans out, speeding up his own thrusts into your mouth causing you to gag each time the tip of his cock hits the back of your throat.

You whine out softly, your voice muffled slightly due to Poe's cock plunged deep inside of your mouth. You grip onto Poe's thighs for support, digging your fingernails into the skin of his thighs as you speed up your movements even more. Gagging more and more with each thrust as tears begin to form in the corner of each of your eyes.

Poe's hand reaches down and grips onto your hair, tangling his fingers into your curls. He begins to forcefully pull and push your head onto his cock. Poe's groans grow louder and louder, filling the cockpit up with them as he lets out a loud moan, getting closer to climax with each passing second.

"Fuck-" Poe grunts out before pulling your head off away from his cock. A second later his cum shoots all onto your face, covering you entirely in his hot sticky seed.

Poe looks down at you, panting for air as his chest rises up and falls down. "So fucking hot with my cum all over your face." Poe breathes out as he lets out a small chuckle. You look up at him as his cum continues to drip down your face.

Poe leans over and swipes as much of the cum as he can up onto two of his fingers before nudging them back into your mouth, you begin to suck the cum off of his fingers, innocently looking up into his eyes as you do so. You take his digits into your mouth without complaint, sucking on them with such sex appeal it instantly turns Poe back on and has him already wanting round two.

Poe grins widely down and watches as you continue to suck his fingers clean. "We've still got another 40 minutes before anyone finds us... Why don't you let me return the favor?"