(Oscar Isaac X Reader) Deep Throat.

Character:  Oscar Isaac X Reader

Fandom: Oscar Isaac - Fandom

Wordcount: 1457

Originally posted: 03/04/2024

Summary: Straight up smut with the man himself TEEHEE

-

You're on your knees with no clothes on in front of Oscar. He sits on the couch, his legs spread apart and his arms resting either side of him on the back of the couch. You're in between his spread legs, looking up at him with hungry eyes. "Please Oscar." You whine softly. "Need you so bad." You add on in a needy voice. Oscar just smirks down at you.

"Come on Baby- You know what to ask for." Oscar coos softly, reaching over and cupping your chin in his hand. He rubs his thumb over your cheek lovingly, feeling the soft skin of you on his fingertip. "Please." You continue in a whiny voice. "Please what Baby?" He asks, raising an eyebrow playfully. "W-Wanna suck your cock. Need to feel you." The words spill from your mouth as your eyes dart down to his crotch.

Oscar's getting harder and harder in his pants. You can tell by the way he's shuffling slightly on the couch. Trying to relieve the tightness of his jeans around his cock... And the bulge forming in his pants. "Oh yeah? Wanna suck my cock huh?" Oscar says with a wide smirk. You nod your head softly and look back up at him, whispering out a "Please." Your voice comes out in a whimper as your eyes practically beg him to let you.

"Well... I suppose I can't deny such a pretty face, can I?" Oscar says with a wide smirk still plastered onto his face. "N-No, you can't- So Pleaseee." You whine loudly, your whines filling the living room. "Ok baby, take off my pants for me." Oscar says as he nudges your face closer towards his cock. You nod your head softly, reaching your hands up and slowly starting to unbutton his jeans.

Oscar angles his hips up for you. Letting you tug on his jeans and pull them down his body, shoving them onto the floor. You then reach back up to his boxers, curling your fingers into the waistband of them before repeating the same motion you had done before with the jeans, tugging them down and letting them pool around on the floor.

Oscar's hardened cock springs to life in an instant, the tip of it already leaking with pre-cum. You start to subconsciously move forward, intending to lick it up. But you're met with a "Tut" from Oscar. "Be patient Baby." He coos softly, grabbing ahold of your face with a single hand and dragging you upwards to his face, pulling you into a heated kiss.

You kiss him back, your lips slotting against his in a passionate kiss. Oscar greedily shoves his tongue into your mouth, basically shoving it down your throat as he hungrily explores the inside of your mouth, claiming it for himself. Oscar grabs the back of your head and tangles his fingers into your hair before tugging you backwards, causing you to whine softly. "Back on your knees Baby." Oscar says, pushing you back onto your knees.

You whimper softly as Oscar pushes you back but do as he says. Dropping back down onto your knees in front of him. Your knees hit the wooden floor, the floorboards creak ever so slightly as your knees hit them. Oscar takes his cock into his hand, wrapping his fist around himself and starting to pump it up and down. The sight of him thrusting his cock into his hand makes your mouth water and your cunt clench around nothing.

"Lean forward. Tongue out." Oscar demands. You nod your head up and down and follow his steps. You lean forward and rest your elbows on the couch either side of his thighs. You stick your tongue out for him, padding it out. The look of you on your knees for him, your tongue out and a submissive look on your face gets him painfully hard. Oscar grabs the base of his cock and moves forward slightly, his cock now rests an inch away from your open mouth.

Oscar taps the tip of his cock against your tongue. A small sound escapes from your mouth, a small moan as you feel the skin of his cock hit your tongue. You can already taste the vivid taste of the salty pre-cum left behind on your tastebuds. Oscar taps the tip of his cock a few more times on your padded out tongue before settling back onto the couch. He gently grabs your cheek, grasping it into his palm as he guides your mouth onto his cock.

You wrap your lips around the tip of his cock. Your tongue swipes across the sensitive slit as you collect up the remaining pre-cum onto your tongue. You swallow it eagerly, loving the taste of him in your mouth. You swirl your tongue around the tip once more before sliding downwards on his cock and swallowing him up into your mouth.

Oscar throws his head back against the back of the couch. His hand clutches onto the arm rest beside him and his nails dig into it. His other hand falls from your cheek and onto his bare leg. "Fuck Baby." He groans out as you take him deeper into your mouth. You swallow on his cock, trying to take as much of him as you physically can. He's massive and you both know it.

You sink your mouth further onto his cock. Reaching up and grasping onto his thighs for support. Once you reach the base of his cock you can feel his pubic hair brushing against your nose and tickling it slightly. You slowly rise your head back up. Your lips still securely wrapped around the tip, causing him to moan into the room.

"Oh god." Oscar grunts as he bites down on his lower lip. He looks back down at you with a fucked out look on his face, watching as you bop your head back down on him. "Fuck- Taking me so well." His voice is strained. Once at the base again you can't help but gag softly on his cock, feeling a few tears start to form in the corners of your eyes as his cock brushes against the back of your throat.

You begin to bop up and down on his cock, starting to form a steady pattern with your movements. Oscar's hand reaches up to your head, he reaches for your hair and tangles his fingers into it. Grabbing you forcefully before pushing you up and down on his cock. Not even caring if it's too much for you or you can't breathe.

Your gags start to get louder and louder, they fill the room as Oscar continues to force you down onto his cock. He starts to meet your movements with his hips, thrusting them up and forcing his cock even deeper into the back of your throat.

Oscar's cock keeps on hitting the back of your throat. Making you gag even more loudly. Oscar moans in response, groaning your name in a hungry growl. He bites down on his lower lip as he starts to fuck into your mouth harder, more forcefully as he pushes you down onto him without hesitation.

The tears build up in your eyes, threatening to spill down your cheeks. Your pathetic sounds and gags combined with Oscar's groans get louder and louder, filling up the room. Oscar grunts out as his cock hits the back of your throat. "Baby- Oh fuck Baby. I'm about too-" Oscar groans out, his voice laced with desire for you.

Oscar cums in the back of your throat. Shooting his hot splurts of cum deep into your mouth. You can't help but pull away from his cock, pushing yourself off and away from him as you gasp for air and take in deep breaths. Oscar smirks down at you, watching as some of his cum dribbles out of your mouth and starts to drip down your chin.

Once you've caught your breath back you swallow up his cum. Collecting the cum off of your chin and scooping it onto your finger. You lick it off, hungrily lapping at his seed and swallowing as much of it as you can. "That was so hot." Oscar says, his chest heaving slightly as he continues to smirk down at you on the floor.

You climb onto his lap, straddling him and cupping his face into your hands, you curl your fingers into his skin before pulling him into a kiss. Oscar groans as he tastes himself on your tongue. He slides his hands up your body and over to your back, his hands rub against your soft skin. "I think I may need to repay you for that..." He murmurs softly in between kisses.