Valentine's Day With Marc Spector.

Character: Marc Spector X Reader

Fandom: Moon Knight

Wordcount: 1318

Originally posted: 06/03/2024

Summary: Valentine's Day With Marc Spector.

-

You're sitting in the passenger seat of the car. Driving back home from your date with Marc. He sits beside you in the driver's seat. Driving with one of his hands resting on the wheel and his other resting on top of your upper thigh, tracing small circles onto the skin underneath your flimsy dress.

"God baby, when we get home I'm gonna take such good care of you." Marc says, reaching his hand further up your thigh. Now rubbing the inside of it in his palm. You let out a tiny whine, throwing your head back against the car seat as you feel Marc promptly slip his fingers into your panties.

"Gonna take such good care of my Baby Girl- I'm gonna fuck you so good like how you deserve to be fucked." Marc coos, now rubbing your clit with two of his fingers. "P-Please Marc- Need you so bad." You moan out in response. "Oh yeah? Does my Baby Girl need me that bad?" Marc grins wickedly as he continues to massage your clit in his fingers. You nod your head frantically. "Mhm!" You whimper out.

Marc lets out a small chuckle before pulling over on the side of the road. Luckily for the two of you the road is completely empty and there are no houses nearby. So no one else can see what the two of you are about to do together. "You can't even wait to get home to have my cock can you Baby?" Marc smirks down at you, taking in your form as you sit on the passenger's seat with your legs spread out, his fingers still working away at your sensitive clit.

Marc pulls his hand away from your clit. A moan spills out from your lips as he does so. Marc unbuckles his seatbelt and quickly gets out of the car, slamming the door shut behind him before walking across the car to your side. Marc opens your door before reaching over and unbuckling your seatbelt for you before pulling you out of the seat. Marc grasps into you, digging his nails slightly into your waist as he opens up the back door.

"Gonna fuck you so good Baby." Marc growls into your ear before pushing you down onto the carseat. You go flush against the seat and feel Marc yank up on your flimsy dress, pulling it up your body with no hesitation. The cold air from the night hits your back and makes you moan out slightly.

Marc snatches down on your panties, tugging them down to around your knees. You moan out louder into the car as the cold air hits your already sopping cunt. Marc smirks down at you widely as he puts both of his hands onto the globes of your ass, rubbing them equally gently.

Marc palms the skin of your ass for a minute before pulling away for a split second, a second later he brings his hand back down onto the flesh. Spanking one of your cheeks harshly, causing you to scream out in pleasure and clench around nothing. "Fuck baby." Marc groans out before unzipping his pants and pulling them down. Letting them bunch up around his feet as he pulls down on his boxers, letting them fall down too.

Marc's already hardened cock springs to life, the tip of it leaking with pre-cum. Marc takes himself into his right hand, pumping his cock a few times before inching closer towards your cunt. Marc swipes his cock through your folds, making you moan out as he collects up all of your juices onto the tip of his cock before starting to push into your cunt. "Fuck Baby. You're already so fucking wet got me." Marc groans out.

You let out a loud moan, grasping onto the edge of the car seat in front of you as you throw your head back. "Oh god- Marc!" You scream out. Marc thrusts deeper into you, pushing in all the way until his balls are flush against your clit. Marc slowly starts to pull out of you, pulling out until only the tip of his cock is still buried inside of you before aggressively slamming back into your cunt. You curl your fingers up into the seat, grasping onto any part of the car you can as Marc starts to fuck into you faster from behind.

"Fuck Baby Girl. So fucking tight." Marc grunts out as he continues to speed up into you. He grabs onto your hips for leverage, now pounding into you brutally. Throwing his head back, Marc fucks you into the seat. "M-Marc please! It feels too good." You cry out into the seat. You turn your head to the side to face Marc, when you look back up at him you see his face is completely filled to the brim with pure pleasure and desire for you. He looks completely feral and animalistic as he pounds into your cunt, his hands gripping onto your hips harshly, surely causing marks to start forming there.

You bury your face back into the car seat. The small area of the car now filled with the sounds of your moans and harsh skin on skin slapping together. Marc speeds up into you even faster. You didn't even know it was possible, but here he was, now jackhammers into your already fucked out cunt. You scream out in pleasure, feeling your climax rapidly approaching.

"Marc! I'm close." You whine out. "Oh yeah? You gonna cum for me? Gonna coat my cock in your sweet juices Baby?" Marc says through gritted teeth as he continues to slam into your tight hole. You mumble out a slightly incoherent "Uh huh." In between your moans. Your cries and whines get louder and louder now. God you better hope there are no cars driving by with their windows rolled down or any unsuspecting individuals walking by. Marc pounds into you over and over again, one of his hands reaching over to your clit as the other continues to stay firmly planted on your hip.

The added pressure from his fingers brushing up against your clit is almost too much to handle. You feel yourself getting even more closer to climax. "Pleaseee Marc- Oh fuck! I'm so close." You scream out loudly into the car. Marc just speeds up his movements even quicker. His hand is still hastily rubbing your nub and his cock still slamming into you from behind.

The combination from it all is all too much for you. A sudden overwhelming rush of pleasure flushes over your body and takes you by surprise. Causing you to squirt all over Marc. Covering his lower stomach and lower half in your wet juices.

Marc moans out. Thrusting into you a few more times before shooting his load of cum deep inside of your womb. He pulls you closer onto him, making you grind down against his base as he cums. You whimper out, feeling Marc's cum fill up your insides. Marc slows down, his thrusts become more and more sloppy before he collapses on top of you.

Marc props himself up on his elbow beside you on the seat so that he doesn't put his full body weight onto you. "That was so fucking hot Baby." Marc whispers into your ear before moving a stray piece of your hair away from your sweaty forehead and tucking it behind your ear.

You feel Marc's cock start to soften up inside of you and cum starting to drip down your thigh as you pant for air. Quickly catching your breath back before looking back up at Marc. You smile up at him lovingly, cupping his cheek in your hand and pressing a kiss onto your lips. Marc grins down at you. "When we get home I'm still gonna take care of you." Marc says with a wide grin before winking at you.