(Leto Atreides X Reader) C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-!

Character: Leto Atreides X Reader

Fandom: Dune

Wordcount: 4297

Originally posted: 16/04/2024

Summary: At your fathers celebration party. You and your dads best friend/lover Leto get up to something a little...

-

You and Leto had been "dating" for around a year now. Dating was a weird way to label your relationship to be frank. The two of you couldn't really go around and tell anyone you were dating. You couldn't exactly go up to your parents and tell them you'd been dating your dad's best friend. And Leto couldn't exactly go up to Paul and say he'd been dating his son's best friend. But still, the two of you loved each other and therefore classified yourself as dating.

But anyways, some people still knew that the two of you were dating... For instance when you'd both gone out on a date a few towns over (a few towns over so that there was a lower chance of running into anyone that you know). A nicer older lady had complimented you both. Saying that the two of you looked so cute together.

On another occasion when Leto had taken you out to an art museum you'd been dying to visit a few hours away. The two of you had been very lovey dovey with one another. Holding hands, kissing each other on the cheek and ect. So likely everyone in that museum knew that you two were dating.

(It was also safe to say that the two of you had definitely fucked in his car in some abandoned parking lot before heading back home...)

In all honesty you could hardly ever keep your hand off of Leto and to yourself when the two of you were alone together. It was like he was a magnet and you couldn't pull away from him (not that you wanted to of course). The amount of times the two of you had fucked like rabbits when no one else was around was quite baffling. The number of times you'd done it were definitely high.

-

You're in the backyard of your parent's house, putting up a banner that spells out "C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-!" for your fathers promotion party. He'd recently got promoted at his job, becoming the Senior partner at the local law firm in your town. And your mother being your mother... well she'd decided to throw him a celebration party, inviting family and close friends... and some of those friends happened to include Leto and Paul.

You're standing on top of a small step ladder. You're hanging up the banner above the back door which leads to the house while your mother and father stand together on the other side of the yard, blowing up a few balloons. You're almost finished with hanging up the banner when you can hear a faint *ding* of the doorbell coming from inside of the house.

Your mother whips her head around towards the door before starting to walk over to it, but you quickly motion for her to stop. "Nono, I got it." You say before carefully climbing down off of the ladder, making sure not to fall. Your mother nods and heads back to your father as you walk in the direction of the house.

You walk in thought the back door, down the hallway, into the living room and over to the front door on the opposite side of the room. You grab whoever's keys you find first from the key bowl and open up the front door. You can't help but grin widely when you see Leto standing before you on the front porch. "Hey, Paul decide not to come?" You ask as you lean against the door with a wide smile still on your face. You continue to look up at Leto, taking in the sight of him in his long sleeve navy shirt and jeans.