(Nathan Bateman X Reader) The Best Gift Ever.

Character: Nathan Bateman X Reader

Fandom: Ex Machina

Wordcount: 2113

Originally posted: 27/12/2023

Summary: Nathan gives you the best gift ever...

-

You were in slight denial and disbelief. It was already 10am and yet Nathan still hadn't made a lewd comment or remark all morning. Yeah sure he grabbed your ass while giving you a hug, but that was just a part of his usual physical love language.

But anyways you brushed it aside to the back of your mind. Besides it was Christmas morning and there were plenty of more important things to be thinking about.

You were sitting beside Nathan on one of the large cream colored couches in the living room. Your head resting on the crook of his neck with a mug of hot cocoa in your hands and freshly unwrapped gifts from one another sprawled out on the coffee table in front of you both.

Nathan sat forward swiftly. Your head falls from his neck, back onto one of the couch cushions behind. Nathan turned his head around to look at you. "I forgot one of your gifts, close your eyes until I say otherwise." Nathan says, almost in a demanding tone. You nod your head softly, placing your mug onto the coffee table before sitting back and closing your eyes shut.

Nathan stands up, walking out of the living room for a few minutes before walking back in. "Keep 'em' closed for me baby" Nathan says as he shuffles around for a moment, you raise an eyebrow at the shuffling noises but nod your head, keeping your eyes closed.

After a minute or two Nathan finally sits back down beside you, shuffling some more before tapping you on the shoulder with his index finger. "You can open those pretty eyes now baby" Nathan says as he moves his arm to rest on the top of the couch cushion behind you.

You do as he says and you open your eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright lighting before turning to face him again. Resting down on top of his lap is a dark red box with a Christmas pattern on it, a matching lid and a neatly tied gold bow on top of it.

"What's this?" You ask as you look back up into his eyes, the corners of your lips curving upwards into a small smile. "Well I wanted to save the best for last."

You raise an eyebrow. "What could possibly be better than all of this?" You ask as you motion to all of the gifts, various outfits and what not, all hand picked out by Nathan. "You'd be surprised." He says as he lets out a small chuckle. "Anyways come on, open it." He eggs you on, nudging your back with his hand.

You whip your head back down and look at the gift once more. Lifting up the lid slowly to build anticipation, your eyes widen when you see what's inside of the box.

His cock...

The silliest part of it all was that the tip of cock had a little mini Santa's hat on top of it. You let out a small gasp before looking back up at him, your face bright red and your lips slightly parted as you think of what to say next. "I- You- Nathan what the actual fuck?" You blurt out before looking back down at his erect cock in the gift box.

"What? You don't like it?" Nathan asks rhetorically with a wide smirk plastered onto his face. He knows that you like it, in fact he knows that you love it.

You practically worship his cock like it's from the heavens above, the way it always brings you without fail to climax over and over again. The way it slides down your throat when he ruthlessly face fucks you. The way it stretches you out just right with each powerful thrust of his.