(William Tell X Reader) Motel, Mirror, Love Making.

Character: William Tell X Reader

Fandom: The Card Counter

Wordcount: 1089

Originally posted: 21/03/2024

Summary: Straight up smut with William 🤤🤤 (Theres lit no plot whatsoever 😴)

-

"FuckFuckFuck!" You scream out in pleasure into the pillows as William pounds into your cunt from behind. Your face is buried into the pillow set out on the bed and your ass is up in the air in front for William. He harshly holds onto your hips, roughly slamming into you animalistically.

There's a large full length mirror in the hotel room. William moved it from its original place and propped it up in front of the bed so that he could see your face as he fucks into you. "Face up Princess... I need to see you." William demands, bringing a hand up to your hair and grabbing onto your locks before tugging back on them and forcing your head upwards. You look up at him in the mirror, watching as his hand returns back down to your hips and his eyes look back down at your cunt.

Your moans grow louder and louder as William fucks into you. The way his large cock stretches you out. The feeling of him balls deep inside of you and the obscene sound of your skin and his slapping against each other filling the room. It turns you on so fucking much. It practically makes you want to cum over and over again until you are physically unable to anymore.

"Fuck- Daddy! It feels so good- Sooo good." You cry out as you keep looking up at him in the mirror. William looks down at where his cock is impaling your cunt. The way his cock slides in and out of you. It's so captivating. The way your folds stretch around his cock and the way you clench around him tightly with each harsh thrust. A loose strand of his hair falls in front of his face, framing his facial features perfectly.

Normally William likes to be well kept. Wearing those nice suits with his hair slicked back. You love it when he looks like that but god you love when he looks like this. His hair all a mess and disheveled, his eyes blown wide with hunger and a line of sweat covering his perfect face. He looks like a mess- A hot mess and fuck does it makes you horny.

William digs his nails into your hips, causing you to moan softly and bury your face back into the pillows. "Princess. What did I tell you?" William grunts out as he spanks your ass cheek, adding another red handprint to your already reddened cheeks. (It had been a long night so far...) William closes his eyes momentarily as he continues to pound inside of you. The lewd sound of your skin slapping against his is getting even more louder now.

"M' Sorry Daddy." You scream out into the room as you look back up at William in the mirror, watching as he continues to pound into your cunt from behind. You can't see it, but god you can imagine how hot it all looks. William groans out, biting on his lower lip while speeding up into your cunt. The squelching sound of your wet heat is making him so much more turned on than he already is.

You clench around his cock. Angling your hips upwards slightly and bunching up the bedsheets, fisting them up and tangling your hands in them. "So fucking tight Princess." William grunts, letting his cock hit even deeper inside of you and letting the tip of it brush against your g-spot. It makes you scream loudly into the motel room and squeeze your eyes shut. William notices this and continues to pound into the same spot. Roughly ramming inside of you over and over again.

Multiple small whiny curses spill from your lips. You throw your head back, looking back up at William in the mirror as your lips form an "O" shape. Your cheeks turn bright red and William grips onto your hips even harder, his fingers digging into your flesh. "Oh shit! Please Daddy- Please let me cum." You whimper softly, your voice sounding more and more needy.

William lets out a sadistic chuckle. He's still pounding into your cunt with his cock. William leans forward, his clean shaven chest coming flush up against your back. He buries his face into your neck, his teeth grazing the soft skin there as he keeps on fucking into you.

"Cum for me. Now." William whispers into your ear in a stern voice. He bites down on your neck, his teeth sinking into your skin. He slides one of his hands up your body and onto one of your breasts. He holds it in his touch, grasping and squishing the skin in his hand and slightly rubbing your nipple with his palm.

You whine softly. Letting your head drop down onto the pillows as you cum around Williams cock. Coating his cock in your sweet juices as you whine in defeat. Collapsing your upper body down onto the bed. William grunts out, harshly thrusting into your used cunt once more before cumming inside of you himself. He thrusts into you a few more times, pushing his seed deep inside of you before pulling himself off of you and pulling out.

William flops down onto the bed beside you. You stay in the same position as before. Your face pushed up and buried into the pillows and your ass up out in the air. You turn to face William, pushing your stray strands of hair out of your face. You can feel cum start to drip down your inner thighs. You don't know whose it is. Could be yours, could be Williams, it could be a mixture of both... Probably the third option.

William looks down at you, he brings a hand down to your head, cupping the back of it and pulling you over onto his chest. Your bare chest goes flush against his, your breast pushes up against his chest as William pulls you into a kiss. You kiss him back, closing your eyes and reaching up and running your hands through his grayish hair.

"Wow." You murmur, your voice slightly horace and strained. "Wow indeed." William repeats back, his lips still pressed against yours. You pull away from him slightly, propping yourself up onto your elbows on his chest. God you love him. He used to be so cold to you... Like he was with everyone else. But over the years you broke him down. And you were glad you did, because you love him so much and he's so important to you.