Valentine's Day With Santiago Garcia.

Character: Santiago Garcia X Reader

Fandom: Triple Frontier

Wordcount: 1253

Originally posted: 18/02/2024

Summary: Valentine's Day With Santiago Garcia.

-

Santi was standing by the front door of the house. Looking down at and scrolling on his phone while waiting for you to finish up getting ready in the bedroom.

"Cariño- we're going to be late. You know I wanted to get there at least 5 minutes early." Santi's voice calls out, his voice traveling from the entrance of the house and up into the shared bedroom where you are, getting ready. You quickly slip into your shoes before walking out into the hallway, walking down the stairs and over to the front door as you smile up at Santi.

Santi looks up from his phone and drops it into his pocket, whistling at you playfully before winking at you. Looking you up and down from head to toe. "Cariño you look incredible, like a goddess amongst men." Santi says as he continues to look at you, practically drooling at the sight of you.

Santi was dressed up in a formal black dress shirt, the top 3 buttons were undone and showing off a peak of his chest. The shirt was tucked into a pair of matching black dress pants with a gold chain loosely hanging from his neck to complete the look. He practically looked like a god himself.

"You're way too sweet to me." You say before walking over to him, pressing a kiss onto his lips as you run a hand through his tidied hair before starting to walk over to the coatrack to grab your jacket and bag.

"You ready to go then?" You ask as you go to reach out and grab your bag, but can't as Santi pulls you closer to him. Pressing your body up against his as he grinds his growing erection into you. "Mm I was Cariño, but now I'm thinking that it won't matter if we're ten minutes late."

"M' I thought you wanted to get there early?" You say as you smirk up at him. Santi just rolls his eyes, mimicking your voice as he repeats back your sentence. "Maybe I did, but seeing you right here now in this cute little dress Cariño- I think I might just have to have you before we leave."

"Oh well- I think I may just have an idea on how I can help you with that." You smirk up at him as your hand slides down his body and onto his clothed erection as you start to palm it in the palm of your hand.

"I like the way you think." Santi says, letting out a small groan as he gets increasingly more and more turned on. You drop down onto your knees, looking up into his eyes innocently as you start to unbuckle his belt. Pulling it off from his pants before tossing it onto the floor beside you both.

"M' You're going to have to make it up to me for this." You joke, although a slight hint of sincerity to your voice as you start to work on Santi's pants, slowly pulling down the zipper before pulling them down to his knees.

"Oh Cariño I already have a whole entire night planned out for us once we get back home, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Santi winks down at you, watching as you hook your fingers in the waistband of his underpants and swiftly pull them down, bunching them up around his knees with his pants.

Santi's hardened cock springs to life, the tip of it leaking with pre-cum. You eagerly take his cock into your right hand, pumping it slowly a few times. You look back up at Santi, looking up at him as his head is thrown back and his eyes closed shut. A small groan escaping from his lips.

"Fuck Cariño, yeah just like that- Fuck." Santi curses out as his lower lip falls open. You continue to jack off his cock in your hand, your mouth slowly inching closer towards it before you swipe your tongue across the tip of it, collecting up all of the pre-cum onto your tongue and swallowing it before wrapping your lips around the tip of his cock.

Both of your hands reach up and grab onto Santi's thighs for support, you hold onto him before starting to bop your head along his cock. Your eyes fall shut as you continue to suck him off, taking your sweet time in pleasuring him.

"Fuck Cariño- You're doing so good, takin' such good care of me." Santi praises out as his hand reaches down to your head, he holds onto the back of it before starting to push your mouth deeper onto his cock.

You dig your nails into the flesh of his skin, the tip of Santi's cock touching the back of your throat making you gag on his cock. A small moan vibrating through your mouth causing Santi to groan out.

"So good- Fuck Cariño. So fucking good." Santi continues to groan out as he harshly starts to push your head further onto his cock, thrusting his hips deeply inside of your mouth causing you to start gagging more and more. Gagging each time you feel the tip of his cock harshly graze the back of your throat.

Santi's larger fingers tangle into your hair, causing you to whine out as he pulls on it. "Fuck- Going to cum Cariño." Santi says as he starts to ruthlessly fuck into your mouth. The sounds of your pathetic gags and whimpers and the harsh grip of your hands on his thighs coaxing him closer to climax.

You can feel tears start to form in the corners of your eyes. You speed up as fast as you possibly can, well as fast as Santi's rough grip on your hair will let you. You feel Santi's hand loosen from the back of your hair, dropping to his side before desperately trying to find something sturdy to grip onto.

Santi clutches onto the coatrack on the wall, grasping onto it for dear life as he continues to fuck himself into your mouth, feeling himself seconds away from climax. The lewd sounds of your gags and whimpers and Santi's grunts and groans filling the room as you continue to suck him off.

Santi moans out before cumming deep inside of your mouth. Shooting his silky hot load deep down within your throat. His knuckles turning white from how hard he's gripping into the coat rack.

Santi's pants out for air. You start to slow down your movements, pulling yourself off of his cock before looking up at him and swallowing the cum gathering in the back of your throat. Santi looks back down at you, his chest rising and falling as he catches his breath back.

"Holy shit Cariño-" Santi says, his voice low and hoarse as he continues to look down at you. Your lips are all puffy and your lipstick slightly smudged onto your cheek. You also catch your own breath back. Taking deep breaths in and out through your mouth.

"We should- Probably start to get going." You say in a slightly shaky voice as you get back up. Stumbling and falling into Santi's arms. Santi pulls you into a kiss. Hungrily making out with you, tasting himself on your lips as he wraps both of his arms around your waist

"Yeah- That's a very good idea, Cariño." Santi responds, pulling away from the kiss and wiping away the smudged lipstick from your cheek with his thumb as he smiles down at you.