(Marc Spector X Reader) The Hot Stranger.

Character: Marc Spector X Reader

Fandom: Moon Knight

Wordcount: 1955

Posted: 15/06/2024

Summary: You fuck a hot stranger in your local bar...

-

You never thought you'd end up in a situation like this. You weren't really the type of girl. The type of girl to get fucked senseless by a hot stranger only a few hours after meeting him. Getting fucked in the dingy bathroom of your local bar.

He'd come up to you a few hours before. Saying "Hello" to you and sliding himself onto the bar stool next to you with a small smirk on his face, he'd clearly been watching you from afar for a little bit before coming up to you. His breath smelled of alcohol, he must have been drunk. But despite being drunk, he'd seemed really charming. He'd brought you a drink and started chatting you up, flirting with you and complimenting everything about you. Your eyes, your voice, just everything about you.

The both of you proceeded to drink together for a while, proceeding to get more and more drunk with each other. He eventually started to slide himself over on the stool, sliding his body closer next to yours. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer against his body, looking deeply into your eyes for approval. You nodded your head while also looking up into his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" The man muttered under his breath. Of course you'd said yes. He was really fucking handsome and hot, and he seemed to be genuine and charming and unlike any of the other guys who had previously hit on you.

He pressed his lips against yours. Pulling you into a passionate kiss and sliding his hand down onto the small of your back, guiding you closer to him and pressing his body against yours more. Not caring that anyone else in the bar could see you both in this position. After a moment he pulled away from the kiss, your mind was a little dazed from the intensity of it and your lips were parted slightly. He pulled you off of your stool before getting up himself. An eager look on his face as he grabbed onto your wrist and tugged on it. He led you over to the back of the bar and in the direction of the bathrooms. The alcohol couldn't help but make your mind feel a little fuzzy, but still excited nonetheless.

He'd hurriedly pulled you into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. It was like his mind had been taken over by something, an overwhelming desire for you, to have you all to himself. His lips found yours and he'd started to kiss you passionately again, pushing you up against the door of the bathroom as he made out with you. He'd lifted you up and pinned you against the door, wrapping your legs around him before moving you both over to the sink. He set you down onto the cold counter and started to hungrily caress your body and curves. His larger hands roamed over your body, eventually slipping underneath your dress and sliding your panties down your legs in a swift movement, tossing them aside.

-

The stranger fucks into you, burying his cock deeper inside of you with each thrust. You bury your face into the crook of his neck. Your fingernails dig into his biceps as you grasp onto his arms and scream into the skin of his neck, your screams coming out slightly muffled.

He grabs onto a fist full of your dress and harshly pulls it down your body, accidentally snapping the thin straps as he pulls it down. "Shit. Sorry." He groans, his voice desperate and full of desire for you. You whine into his neck as he continues to fuck you. The vibrations of your whines shoot down his neck and the sweet sounds fill his ear. "Don't care about the stupid dress- Just need you." You growl out. Wrapping your arms around him and quickly finding his lips again.