(Blue Jones X Reader) Blue's Dirty Girl.

Character: Blue Jones X Reader

Fandom: Sucker Punch

Wordcount: 2426

Posted: 03/05/2024

Summary: You'd pissed Blue off somehow and now he was here... fucking you

-

You knew that Blue was pissed off at you. You didn't even know what you'd done to annoy him though. In fact you hadn't done anything at all, well not that you could remember at least. Maybe Blue was just generally in a bad mood. But still, it didn't quite add up though. He only ever fucked you like this when he was mad at you. Fucking you senseless until all of your limbs were shaking, molding you into whatever position he wanted and ect.

If you ever flirtatiously winked at a customer while Blue was in the room. Or if Blue ever found you getting a little too handsy with a customer. He would drag you off of the man and forcefully pull you by your hair and into his office. Fucking you for hours and claiming you for himself. Leaving marks and bruises all over body so that everyone knew that you belonged to him (Blue was a little possessive of you).

But yet here Blue was. Pounding away into your tight cunt as you lay on his bed. Your wrists tightly tied together with his tie and bound against his headboard while he digs his fingers into your hips, clearly leaving behind bruises as he fucks you. Your bra yanked and ripped apart alongside your thong also ripped into two (You could say that Blue had been in a bit of a rush).

"Fucking filthy bitch." Blue growls out in a dirty voice, as if he's disgusted by the sight of your face. Although with the way he's fucking into you animalistically clearly proves otherwise. Blue throws his head back as he's still plunging his cock deep inside of you, hitting your cervix with the tip of it. You scream out in pleasure, mindlessly bucking up into his touch. "Blue please!" You beg, not even really knowing what you're begging for.

"Shut the fuck up. You stupid fucking whore." Blue says through gritted teeth as he reaches his hand up and grabs onto one of your breasts, harshly squeezing it in his hand. You let out a pathetic yelp, only to be met with a vicious slap on the cheek by Blue. So harsh that it'll most likely leave behind a big red hand print on your face.

You let out a loud moan as Blue continues to slam into your hole ruthlessly. You pull at the restraints, trying to desperately free yourself from them. Blue lets out a sadistic laugh, watching as you struggle and fail. "That isn't going to work slut." Blue growls while pounding into your cunt. He takes his hand off of your breast and slides it down your body and onto your clit, rubbing fast circles onto it with two of his fingers. Blue throws his head back as he continues to fuck into you. The obscene and harsh sound of your skin slapping against his fills the room.

"Such a fuckin dirty girl." Blue spits out while fucking into you. He looks back down at you, looking back down at your already fucked out form. Your body has gone limp and your eyes are half closed, you lay on the bed completely fucked out of your mind. Blue yanks his hand away from your clit and slaps you across the face again, making you jolt up and look at him. "Who's a dirty girl?" He growls. "I- I am." You manage to whimper out, your voice is all shaky and hoarse. "Whose dirty girl are you?" Blue demands as he speeds up into your cunt even faster.

"Yours." You whine out as your walls clench around his cock, feeling your climax rapidly approaching. "Whose?" Blue growls as he leans forward and cups your face in his hand, harshly digging his fingers into your cheeks and making you part your lips slightly. Blue's other hand reaches up from your hip and wraps around your throat, tightly squeezing on it and applying pressure to it. "Whose?! Fucking tell me whose." Blue repeats in a louder and harsher tone. "B-Blue! I'm Blue's dirty girl." You cry out as you squeeze your eyes shut. Blue smirks down at you before spitting into the back of your mouth. "Fucking swallow it you bitch." Blue says as he slaps your cheek and straightens his back.