Valentine's Day With William Tell.

Character: William Tell X Reader

Fandom: The Card Counter

Wordcount: 2258

Originally posted: 18/02/2024

Summary: Valentine's Day With William Tell.

-

You were sitting next to William. Wearing a sparkly dark red dress while he wore one of his nice suits, your favorite suit of his. The suit he always managed to look so good in. So dashing and handsome. Yeah he looked handsome in all of his suits, but this suit was just your absolute favorite of his. Whenever he'd wear it in front of you, you could practically always feel the puddle starting to pool in between your legs.

A certain occasion always rings a bell when William had worn your favorite suit of his a year and a half before. You two were both in vegas for a week, he had a poker tournament or something he was attending. You'd just tagged along because visiting vegas was on your bucket list, and because you loved him of course.

You had both gotten into the hotel room late at night, bags dropped down beside the front door. The both of you were tired and jet lagged and to be completely honest you just wanted to pass out and go to sleep. But William had other plans in mind...

You were now only dressed in your lacy bra. The rest of your clothes discarded and tossed somewhere else into the hotel room. Meanwhile William was still fully dressed in his suit, minus his shoes.

William had probably made you cum 5 or so separate times so far that night with just his hands and mouth alone. He claimed that you had to work for his cock. And oh boy did you...

"William please- I don't think I can go on any longer." You whined out as you were sitting on top of his face. William's arms were wrapped around your thighs, his fingers were digging into you as his tongue was buried deep inside of your sopping cunt. You were practically crying out from the sheer pleasure of it all at this point. Even the slightest of movement on your increasingly overstimulated cunt almost made you cum over and over again.

"Please William- pleasepleaseplease I'm begging you- Please just let me have your cock." You whined out, grinding your clit down vigorously onto his big nose as you looked down at him, well the upper part of his face. Only his eyes were visible to you, the rest of his face was hidden underneath you.

You were practically in pain now. Grinding down onto Williams face as you could feel the burning ache build up inside of your stomach more and more with each passing second.

"Fuck get off of me- I think you've finally deserved Daddy's cock." William groaned out from in between your legs, the vibrations of his voice causing you to moan out loudly. Luckily the walls of the hotel William demanded you stay in were thick, very thick.

But as you were getting up off of William you could feel a sudden gush of liquid squirt out from your cunt and a relaxing feeling in your stomach soon after. But oh no, it landed right onto the expensive suit of his.

Let's just say that you'd made up for it that night. Being fucked senseless and used up by William until he was reassured that you'd learnt your lesson "not to fucking squirt on his expensive shit." As he said so himself.