New family

Kellin smiled at me. I smiled back slightly scared. Last time I lived with someone it didn't turn out that well. He seemed to sense my anxiety. "When I saw you performing I started thinking about my little girl and I couldn't stand to think of someone so young living alone in the cold. I leaned over to tell Vic and before I could even speak he pointed out your blue lips and was worried about you. Seeing how the guys acted around you had us prepared to beg. We don't want anyone on the streets especially our fans." Kellin gestured to Vic as he talked and then looked back to me. My anxiety faded some. "Thanks." My voice came out small . They both smiled and stood up picking up my stuff.

I stood a little and observed as Vic's jacket covered my hands. I smiled and closed my hands and watched my new sweater paws bend. I giggled a little and did it again a few times. I heard a small chuckle and looked up to see the guys watching me. I blushed and started walking back towards the venue. They both laughed and followed me. I turned to them as we got to the sidewalk and opened my arms to Kellin. He cocked his head. "I have spare money in there and I want some Starbucks." I explained and he half smiled shaking his head. "Nope sorry but, you aren't allowed to pay for things." He stated simply. I gaped at him. I've been vying my own clothes for years and before that my sister shared the clothes she bought with me because my mom was too high to get a job. Vic nodded in agreement. Sighing in defeat I lead them to the Starbucks across the street.

The tired worker smiled kindly at me , not even noticing the boys. I ordered and looked to Kellin annoyed while he just smiled and handed me money. Turning I went to hand the girl my money she held up her hand. "I saw you help that little girl earlier, it's on the house." I smiled and handed the money to Kellin. He looked at me and then the worker then to me. "What did you do earlier?" I opened my mouth to answer but the worker cut me off. "This kind young girl came in earlier , like she does everyday, and buys a coffee then moves to sit outside. I listened as she fiddled with her guitar as I do everyday but soon I heard talking and looked up just in time to see four girls pour steaming coffee on her. I was so mad but, they left before I could get out the door. The poor girl comes wandering in looking miserable and spends the next few hours in the restroom trying to get coffee out of her hair. I assume her jacket was ruined as she had come back without it. She ordered a drink and sat down lost in thought but came when I called her order. A little girl had wandered in and seated herself in her booth. So this miserable girl bends down and starts talking to the girl. I walked over to help but, saw her pick the little girl up and tell her she's help find her mom. I watched through the window as this girl, juggling all her stuff stepped onto the side walk and returned the child to her mother. Even freezing the girl stood making sure the child was safe even though the mother snapped at her before leaving. I had to go back to work but I saw her run past again not long after." The girl told the story and I recognized her as the girl that greets me when I come in everyday.

Blushing I gathered my free drink and excited the store with Kellin and Vic in tow. "You did a very good thing today." Vic stated breaking the silence. I smiled a little. "I couldn't just leave her there she was sad and generally wanted her family." I stated without thought. I felt an arm on my waist and Kellin pulled me into a side hug. "We can be your new family if you would like." He stated looking down at me. I smiled with watery eyes and nodded.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. "So which bus will I stay on?" I asked looking up at the boys. I'm only 5'2" so even Vic is taller than me. "Mine tonight, you can switch later if you want." Vic answered. I nodded and followed them onto the bus. I smiled at Tony and Mike upon seeing them on the bus and looked shyly at a confused Jaime Preciado. I hugged Kellin as he set my stuff down and he whispered a quick bye as he darted off the bus and I turned to face everyone else.

"Jaime this is Wren. Wren will stay with me or Kellin for tour." Vic stated and plopped down on the couch beside his brother as I waved shyly at Jaime who simply shrugged. I saw Tony and Mike smile at me and smiled back before hesitantly settling on the couch by Tony. "So you really get to stay with us?" Tony asked. I nodded and he smiled again. "Good cause you need to play for me more. You are seriously amazing." I smiled at the complement and finished my drink and stifling a yawn. Mike noticed and poked Vic. "Little bird is tired. Want me to show her the extra bunk?" I watched Vic nod and I stood to follow Mike. "Goodnight Vic." I said yawning again. He smiled again and squeezed my hand as I walked by. I followed Mike into the bunk area and watched as he pointed to a top bunk that seemed empty. I raised my eyebrow looking up at him. He seemed to notice that I am pretty short. "I don't wanna climb." I mumbled yawning again as exhaustion took over. He smiled and before I could say anything he picked me up and placed me in the bunk. I muttered a thanks as he turned and pulled a blanket from a different bunk and tossed it at me before shutting the curtain to my bunk. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.