Christmas

We managed to get the house cleaned in record time and had time to decorate. They usually celebrate with their families but decided this year they wanted to have a Christmas party at their house. Me and Cass made sure they decorated nice and then that morning we kicked Nick out of my room to get dressed. It's Christmas Eve and there will be presents exchanged but no one in the house is exchanging presents until the morning. I missed my puppy as I looked at the snow falling. I pulled on my silver dress. It was knit like a sweater with long sleeves and then when it got to my waist it bunched around a belt and had a simple black skirt. Cass was wearing a purple version of the same thing but it looked different due to me being scrawny. I curled my blue hair and we dip dyed the tips white. My lips were baby pink and I had a simple light shade of silver eyeshadow with perfect winged eyeliner and mascara. I slipped into my silver and blue dressy flats and kept my charm bracelet on my wrist. Cass said I was beautiful and I smiled as we took pictures together. I opened the door and walked towards the stairs where the boys were standing at the bottom doing something stupid. They all looked up with stupid grins as me and Cass made our way down the stairs. I heard several almost chokes and blushed red as I made it to Nick. He pulled me into the kitchen alone. I felt his hands on my waist. "You look amazing." He whispered and our lips connected. I kissed him back my hands running through his hair. I heard the code word me and Cass came up with for when someone coming and pulled away from him just in time for Alex to walk in. Nick smiled innocently at me and I leaned forward and bit his lip playfully when Alex wasn't looking. He tried to pull back to him but, I smirked and walked into the dining room with the others . I looked at all the food and groaned. They all looked at me weirdly and Nick also groaned behind me. "I don't wanna have to try everything twice." He complained and everyone looked at us like we grew a second head. Thanks giving wasn't that bad but, I have underestimated the amount of food these boys make. I looked at everyone in exasperation. "I'm allergic to nuts. When ever there is food like this Nick always tries everything twice to make sure it's safe for me to eat." I said and they all glanced at each other with shrugs. "Then we will switch out." Cass said and they all nodded. I smiled warmly at them. Going through the extra trouble for me. I tried to argue but, they all kept cutting me off and I groaned when the door bell rang. They all conveniently disappeared and I had to answer the door. I opened it and knew instantly I was looking at Alex's parents. They smiled warmly at me. "You must be Wren our boys talk about you all the time." She stated and she introduced them and I was strictly calling them by their first names. The door bell rang again and I shot daggers at the guys. Who ever answers the door first always gets stuck answering it constantly. I opened the door and greeted Jacks parents who instantly loved me. Jack came over to greet them and I took my chance to escape to the kitchen. Nick smiled at me and gave me a side hug. I nudged his shoulder and kissed it before walking into the dining room with Cass who was holding a little girl. I smiled at the little girl and she reached for me. I looked to the girls mom who was talking to Cass and she nodded. I held the little girl and crossed my eyes making her giggle. Her mom smiled brightly.

"See you later missy." I said putting the two year old down so she can go open presents. Her mother smiled gratefully at me. "No one has been able to amuse her for that long for a while. She's rather hyper." Her mom looked tired and I just shrugged. "Anytime." I said and headed to eat. Cass told me what she deemed safe and I ate a little before heading back into the living room where everyone exchanged presents. I spent most of the night cuddled into Nick and after everyone left he carried me upstairs to sleep. I fell asleep to his heart beat.

"GET UP ITS CHRISTMAS! YOU LAZY BUMS!!!!" I groaned and shoved Jack off my bed. Nick laughed and I felt him sit up. Jack muttered curses to me and I heard him leave as I rubbed my eyes. Sitting up I realized Jack had shut my bedroom door. "1, 2," I heard the door open and Alex looked in suspiciously before walking away . Nick laughed along with me. I kissed him and got changed quickly into a pair of fluffy pj pants and one of Nicks shirts. I put my hair up messily and didn't even care about make up. Just cleaned my face and walked downstairs. Everyone sat around in their pajamas like we agreed and I sat down on the couch beside Cass and Nick. Nicks warm thumb ran over the smooth scars on my hand and I met his eyes with a loving smile. "PRESENTS!!!!!!" I giggled at jack.