Chapter 14. Jealousy

HAERIN's POV

"I believe I have feelings for you."

What the fuck? Did I hear that right? Who does he think he is? I clenched my jaw tightly as I watch them from the bushes. I feel like my head might explode due to how much blood is rushing to my head from anger.

"Eunwoo, I appreciate it bu-"
"I don't want you to answer as of right now, I just wanted to tell you. I also would like to prove it to you that I'm 100% serious about this."

That asshole cut off Danielle's sentence, It took a lot in me to not come in and slap him back to Seoul. He didn't even listen to Danielle's answer and walked away! How dare he disrespect my woman like this.

Maybe I should fire him.

"Wow. Love confession of the year!" I said plainly, with a cold yet sarcastic tone. As I get out from the bushes, Danielle looked a bit shocked.

"You were listening?"
"No, I was chatting with my pet frog."

She came running towards me and immediately hugged me tightly. My arms automatically wrapped itself around her body, even if I'm not controlling it. "Haerin, look-" Suddenly my phone rings in the middle of Danielle talking. I take a look and as suspected, It's grandpa. "I have to go, grandpa is waiting for me. I'll see you in a bit, okay?" I said before pulling her softly into a gentle kiss then headed towards where I need to be.

I went back to have dinner with grandpa. But it feels like I've lost all my appetite, I don't feel like eating anything. Danielle just keeps popping into my mind and how someone was confessing their love to her. I really hated that.

"Haerin? Are you even listening?" Grandpa's words snapped me back into reality. "Uh yes, sorry.", "Are you okay? You don't look very well. You haven't even finish your favourite seafood dish yet." The old man asked in concerns. "I guess the car ride made me a bit Ill." I stood up from my seat, "I'll excuse myself." I said before walking out of the restaurant.

I miss Danielle, I want to see her. I also want to punch that guy in the face. Is this jealousy? Well whatever, but I truly do not like how I'm feeling. I hate feeling like this.

As soon as I entered my hotel room, I plopped my body onto the bed as if it's a lifeless corpse. I let out a long sigh. Love is confusing and scary. I sigh heavily, maybe a cold shower would help.

*Text messages*

Danielle🐶🥕

(20:54)
are you free? come to my room,
its 221

I'm not sure why, but I got really happy and excited the moment I read her message. I even screamed happily before dressing up to go see her. I decided to wear something casual and comfortable; I ended up with a comfortable khaki coloured pants, a plain shirt which then layered with a cardigan.

I walked through the hall cautiously, making sure non of the workers would see me. Before knocking, I took one last glance around just to double check.

I knocked the door in a certain rhythm, then wait for her to come open it. I could hear Danielle running towards the door as soon as the knocking ended.

🎶 "Do you want to build a snowman~"🎶

I sang but lost it at the end, Danielle looked confused for a slight second before bursting out laughing as she pulls me into the room. I hugged her tightly then kissed her. "I missed you, so much." I mumbled.

Her soft arms wrapped around my neck, my thumbs making circles at her hips as I move us towards the bed. "Do you want to?" I murmured under my breath as I set her down onto the mattress, gently. I caresses her cheeks as I wait for an answer.

"Yes," Was all I heard before she pulled my lips to reconnect with hers. Our tongues intertwined deeply. We take turns stripping each other's clothes off then throw it somewhere in the room. I only want to focus myself on my woman as of right now.

I sinked my head into the cradle of her neck; placing gentle kisses. As I was about to suck on the smooth of her skin, she patted my head. "No marks, I'll get in trouble." She said in between her moans. I subtly frowned. I wanted to show her off to the world and how she's mine and I'm hers.

I kiss my way down her body, as my lips traced down, the soft moans coming from her mouth echoed through my spine. "Fuck." I mumbled, unable to wait any longer. I stroke my member a few times before sinking deep inside her. We both immediately moaned loudly at the contact, I could feel her inside throbbing and her walls squeezing tightly against my shaft.

I let her get used to the size before slowly moving my hips, the volume of her moans gradually crescendo as I increase the speed of my hips.

I took her tongue into my mouth, muting the sound of our moans. Loud skin slapping sounds filled the room, as well as the sloppy sound of her wet pussy. The moment her back starts to arch and how her legs tries to collapse against one another, I know she's at her limit.

Danielle let out a small scream as she reached her climax, I groaned as I exploded my cum inside of her. I held onto her body tightly while still humping in and out of her slowly as we ride down our climax.

As we calmed down from our climax, I changed our position; with her kneeling on all fours on the bed and me behind her. We continued to have our intimacy, it feels so fucking good.

The skin on skin contact and how her warmth radiates the room just like how her smile and brightness energy radiates and bring happiness to all living things. Danielle is absolutely gorgeous, she's as pretty as an out of tuned piano which has been sitting in a magnificent forest for hundreds of years which were only played by the fairies.

I lost count of how many positions we got into and how many times we both came. I came inside her one last time, using my hands to grind her hips against me while she's riding me.

Danielle got off on top of me, "I can't anymore." She said while panting heavily. I put my arm out, inviting the beauty to use it as a pillow and she obliged. Her eyes turned into a crescent shape once again as her smile widens. I kissed her deeply while cuddling with her.

"I love you." I whispered, pressing my forehead against hers. "I know." Danielle whispered in return. We stayed in comfortable silence for a minute, with our bare skin pressing against each other, the thoughts of the intimacy and love we shared just now, how our souls are connecting.

"I promise, I'll clear things up with Eunwoo as soon as possible. I also want you to know that, no matter how many people try to win me over," Danielle paused, looking at me directly in the eyes. Her gaze is so soft and gentle, just like her hands caressing my face.

"I'll always love you, no matter what happens."

When I told you I almost sobbed, I wasn't kidding. I could feel my eyes tearing up at the reassurance. I'm not even sure why this is happening but her words touched me deeply. I'd do anything to be able to keep her safe forever.

I kissed the tip of her finger, "I don't think I deserves you enough.", "What! Don't be ridiculous! You're the only person that has ever treated me right; you take time off to spend time with me, you buy me gifts, you take me on dates, trust me, Haerin. You're the best partner I could ever ask for." I can't help but giggle and smile brightly at her reassuring me. In the past, I've always been the person to do the reassuring, it feels weird to now be the one to get reassured. I like it, though.

We cuddled and place multiple gentle kisses all over each other's faces until Danielle's eyelids starts to drop and her mind drifting off to dreamland. I smiled, admiring her gorgeous she is. She looks like an angel that got sent down from heaven to save humankind.

I also soon fell asleep with my arms tightly wrapped around her body.