Chapter 3. Meet Again

Before sunlight could shine to awaken the world, Hanni had already woke up. Every weekday, her routine is to wake up early in the morning to get ready for work. Her body was greeted with the cold crisp air lingering around the room.

The Vietnamese girl picked up her nightgown which lay on the ground to put it on her body. She glanced over at her partner, lying naked under the cover as she slept beautifully. It's been a few days since Hanni noticed the sudden change in affection of her partner for her. At first, she was suspicious but decided to not dive into it, for her own happiness.

It's been months since they've made love. Their love-making session was amazing, Hanni had always been fond of how Haerin managed to own the perfect balance of kinkiness and caring.

Her legs slightly tremble as the latter tiptoed over to the other side of the bed, leaning down to kiss her partner's lips. "I love you." She whispered lovingly, admiring the beauty and features that her wife owns.

Hanni went over to their shared closet to pick a pair of clothes; a mid-leg khaki skirt and a light blue sweater that Haerin previously gifted her. Before exiting their bedroom, Hanni looked back at her sleeping partner and smiled softly. She walks carefully to the other bathroom, trying her best not to disturb Haerin's rest.

The latter can't help but form a huge grin on her face as she views her body in the standing mirror, located in the bathroom. Possession love marks envelop her body as they seem to be all over her, especially her inner thighs.

Upon finishing her shower, she dried and styled her hair before going downstairs. In the kitchen, she had previously prepared and packed all the essentials she'd need. She also packed her doctor's scrubs beforehand. Hanni happily hums while preparing breakfast for Haerin, usually, she would also prepare breakfast for herself but she decided to sleep a bit later today, so no time for breakfast.

Hanni didn't forget to write a loving note then stick it on top of the wrapped-up plate of pancakes, hoping it'll stay warm until Haerin awakens.

'Make sure you eat well before heading to work. Fighting! I love you, baby, <3. Let's have a movie date tonight :)

From, your wife Hanni. <3'

Hanni grabbed all of her stuff and then walked out to the garage, where her car was.

She puts on soothing songs as she drives away from their house.

——
"Good morning, Dr. Kang. How are you today?"

"Good morning, nurse Shuhua. I'm doing fabulous, how are you doing?" "

I'm doing great, love your sweater by the way! The power of 20s!"

The two exchange their greetings with smiles. Hanni giggles to herself at how unusual and bright her intern, Shuhua is. Shuhua has only been an intern for a month or so but the two have been working together and have become quite close. Hanni considers Shuhua as an equal despite their degree status.

"Good morning, Dr. Kang. I Love your hair! Dr. Kang seems to be getting prettier day by day." Hanni chuckled softly at the compliments she just received.

"Oh you flatter me, Dr. Kim!" Hanni replied to the latter then playfully pushed her by the shoulders. The two of them exchange giggles. "It's true, you also have been smiling a lot, it suits you." The taller woman said as she smiled widely while looking at Hanni. "You never change, do you Minji?" The Vietnamese girl joked as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I have a patient at 10 for a daily checkup, can you fill in for me? Last minute meeting." Minji explained, hoping Hanni would agree to do so. "Yeah, of course, I got you, man." The shorter girl replied with a wink and a thumbs up. The wink is her signature pose but ever since she met Haerin, Hanni has picked up the habit of doing the thumbs-up.