Chapter Twelve-Evan

My alarm blares, it's seven in the morning on a Monday. I have been living with Bash for a few days and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Bash has been more than accommodating and everyone working on his property have been amazing. Aria has blown up my phone non stop, I forgot to call her after the fire, it's just that everything happened so quickly and calling anyone just slipped my mind. Needless to say the chewing out I received from her yesterday was well deserved.

I carefully stretch, not wanting to wake up Bash in the process. I look over at him and can't help the smile that spreads across my face. He has been so amazing and so attentive the last couple of days. When he asked me to move in in with him, I truly thought I would regret it by now. I have never lived with another man before let alone a boyfriend. It's kind of nice to be honest. I believe this is the honeymoon faze Aria had mention once before.

Unfortunately, It's back to the real world; I go back to work today and I am not ready. With a deep sigh I fling the blankets off of me but before I can make it out of bed a pair of strong arms encircle around my waist. I look behind and a pair of very sleep eyes blink up at me.

"Where are you going?"

"To work?" I brush his blonde locks out of his eyes. He buries his face into my side and hums.

"Do you have to? I figured we could stay in bed and cuddle?" Cuddle he says. This man has been trying to get into my boy panties all weekend, he is not slick. I place a soft kiss to his head, then pry myself out of his arms.

"As amazing as that sounds I can't leave Aria to handle the library by herself. We can cuddle after work. Besides, don't you have to go into the office?" He puts my pillows over his face and groans loudly. I can't help the laugh that bubbles from my throat. I stand and make my way into the bathroom to start my shower.

Thirty minutes later I was sitting at the kitchen island waiting for breakfast to finish cooking. Ms. B has been making small talk while she cooks, it's seem to be second nature to her the way she moves around the kitchen. Makes me miss my mom.

"Oh, Evan sweetie, how did you like the trail mix I made you?" I pout, giving her my saddest face.

"Well to be honest ma'am, I wasn't able to get any. Steven finished it all before I ever could have any." She gasps and clutched her pearls.

"That fucking Steven. Don't you worry sweetheart I will have you your own personal stash as soon as you get home. Then I'm going to give my nephew a piece of my mind, and a boot to his ass."

Apart of me felt bad for throwing Steven under the bus, the other part of me with the devil horns tells me it's not enough. Serves him right for not sharing. Halo or devil horns?

"Good morning everybody, Steven is in the kitchen. What's for breakfast Auntie B?"

Devil horns it is. I look over my shoulder at Steven as he is making his way to us, and I give him my most evil smirk. He stops in his tracks, looking confused. I narrow my eyes at him and smile devilishly, fitting.

"Ms. B?"

"Oh darling you can call me Auntie like the rest of the boys. And you Steven, I have some works for you." I inwardly laugh.

"Don't be mad at Steven Auntie, he didn't mean to eat all of the trail mix I'm sure it was an accident. He had a lot of those on Saturday. I'm sure he was just having a bad day." By now Steven is sitting right next to me, and his head slowly turns towards me. I think he knows where I'm about to go.

"What do you mean sweetie? What other accidents did Steven have?" She looks at him with concern doing a visual check quickly. Not finding anything obvious she turns back to the stove and finish my scrambled eggs. Steven shakes his head at me vigorously and I only smile, then quickly mask it with worry and my final blow.